Monday, April 4, 2011

BELATED April Fool!!!

that stupid ping cheated me at April fool, fortunately she suggested me BELATED april fool. wahahaha... i want to cheat cheche and dameinv then...

3rd of April
i cheated cheche today. i went to toilet again when i saw her car came together with fangfang. i hi with her and she replied me morning, she seems like used to morning with people, then i want to morning with her next time too. XD after i hi with her, i went away together with fangfang while she's still over her car. by right, she won't be able to stand beside me if she walks in normal speed, but she went and stood beside me that day. she seems like very hurry to go anywhere, she hurried to my side and walked together with me, she ignored fangfang and straight away walked to my side. the weird thing is, she slowed down after she stood beside me, is that she want to talk with me so that she hurried to my side? wahaha. she stood so close to me, very close, i can even touch her if i move 1 more centimeter towards her, the feeling of can see her face closely once i turn my head is so good, wahahah. first time, and she came HERSELF, not i go near her myself, wahahah~~ so happy.

she then asked me is that i really want to go toilet everyday, i answered her "yala.. sebenarnya nak jalan-jalan ja" then she said very good, i think she maybe didn't hears my last sentence, i talked it in a very small volume XD. and then we kept quiet for a while. i called her, and told her i gonna transfer to other school already. she turned her head to me and asked why. she gave a very big response, shocked. wahahahah!! her shocked expression was very cute!! i like it very much! actually i like every of her expression except her expressionless face. she seems like very shock that i gonna transfer, maybe she feels sad about it too XD. i told her my father was transferred to BM and i gonna follow him too. we then kept quiet again. i called her again when she's gonna go upstairs, she turned her head and asked me why. i stopped for a while and then told her loudly, "belated april fool!" she then laugh out and said "jahat!" and went upstairs while i laugh loudly and went into toilet. wahaha~~ succeed!!

today's konferansi waris. i asked my mom to come later so that i can see cheche or dameinv longer. however, i realized there will be nobody to accompany me to see cheche or dameinv, so i called my mum and asked her to come at 1.30pm. i was looking at cheche all the time when fangfang, ping, and yuzi were still here. i then walked back to class after they gone. i want to find somebody to accompany me to see cheche or dameinv, but nobody wants....T~T at last, i forced beibei to accompany me to walked a round to dewan terbuka to see dameinv, i saw her, and the ring on her finger. there's a ring on her ring finger!! is that her boyfriend proposed to her? whatever, i will wish her anyway. i'm glad that she can find a man that she loves and he loves her too.

i back to dewan samsudin after that, waited for my mum. my mum came later. i deliberately asked my mum to sit inside the hall while waiting for our turn, actually we can only standing beside the table. cheche's very free on that time, no student's there. she stood from her chair and looked inside the hall, she met my sight, so i hi with her, she smiled. it's our turn later. ice beauty said i'm ok and hardworking. wahaha. we sat close to each other, and she smiled brightly because there's many parents there. we chatted a few words and then ended up our conversation. i walked near to cheche when we back. i saw she was watching her bb's video! her bb is so cute!! she was smiling blissfully all the way when she was looking at her phone. i told her that there got bb and she smiled at me and asked me got how many As. i answered her 5, then she just nodded then i walked away already. oh ya, i hi with dameinv before this, around 12 something, i went dewan terbuka with fangfang. wahaha~

dameinv on tonight. usually she won't on at this time, but she on tonight. i cheated her that i', going to transfer too. she's very sad, well, seems like. she kept on asking me here and there, when will i go, when is my last day in school, why will i suddenly transferred, everything happened in a sudden, and etc.2. some more she said she felt like wants to cry. haha~~ actually i felt a bit guilty for cheating her so much, but i didn't tell her that i'm cheating her today, i want to tell her tomorrow, i want to see her response. XD

4th of April
i went toilet again when i saw cheche's car came, hehe. she told me that my hair is getting longer, i said really, then that's good. she asked me to cut it, i said don't want, and said if cut need to waste money.

i met dameinv at bilik guru after school. i called her "mi xuesheng" from far, smiling. she kept on asking me when will i return my textbook, when is my last day in school and etc.2 once she met me. i kept quiet all the time and looking at her face with full attention, i want to see all of her expression when she's talking. she finally felt something's weird because i didn't even answer one of her question. she stopped talking and looked at me with a confuse expression, so cute! XD i told her "BELATED APRIL FOOL!!" after she stopped few seconds. she doesn't know what happened at first, her brain cannot interprets it at the first time, she hanged for few seconds, you know, there's so many expression showed on her face in that brief time! wahahah~~ once she realized she was cheated by me, she laugh and wanted to pinch me XDXD i then asked her whether is she free at tomorrow's 3.30 to 5.30, because i don't want to participate the rehearsal of merentas desa and wanted to teach her mandarin(she asked me to teach her before, but we have no time.) she said she forgot her time table, she doesn't know she has period on that time or not. and then what she said you know? she said she will message me later!! wahaha~~i wanna keep on looking at my phone carefully so that i won't miss her message XD

it's night, 10 something, almost 11. she hasn't messages me yet. i cannot wait anymore and i messaged her. she replied me after very long, i thought she won't reply me already. we had discussed when and where should we meet tomorrow. and she was worried about me, she scared i will scolded by whoever teacher because absent in the rehearsal. wahahah~~ so conclusion is, i gonna stay with her alone tomorrow~~ yes!! yeah~~

4 comments:

  1. thx to me leh
    btw...tiru ar!!! expressionless face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kla.. thx lo~

    since whn i tiru u?!? whn u used tis word!?!?

    btw, u finished it ar? i mean tis post

    ReplyDelete
  3. =____=
    d time i talk bout sb la
    u tink le

    ReplyDelete