Monday, December 20, 2010

feelings

he had promised me before this that wanna sms me everyday. now, he didnt sms me. T~T i thought he just forgot, so i also dont want to sms him, wanna test when did he want to sms me. however, few days later, still dont have any message by him. i cant afford anymore, so i sms him. i asked why he didnt sms me, he just answered me "forgot", "i just think to sms you just now, but its already 1 something, i scare i'll disturb you to sleep", and so on. i had received this kind of answers few times already, he didnt ever take care of my feeling also!! sometimes he will didnt reply me suddenly me when we're sms-ing. we never sms more than 10 messages. i think he didnt like me anymore, so he will forget me, didnt take care of my feelings and treat me perfunctory. T~T i had asked him why he do so, what happened, why didnt him tell me straightly, he will just dont reply sms. the messages that he didnt reply me are more than the messages he replied me. i dont know what happened now. arghhhh!!!!!

2 comments: