Saturday, December 4, 2010

midnight messages

yesterday, he didnt sms me at normal time. i think he forgot it again, so a bit sad. after played computer, i went into my room to get bed. its about 2am already, and i need to wake up at 7.30am next morning to attend my violin class, i'm so unbelieveable, isn't it?? haha. although its 2am already, but my family still havent sleep yet. yeah, we're owl, i admit. i lay on my bed, and turn my body here and there, cant sleep. 2.26am, a message came. i didnt set my phone to silent mode, so my phone rang loudly. i'm almost sleep already, so i'm lazy to see who sent the message and what is it about. however, i still go to take it, because i thinked maybe its him. look at my phone carefully, its really him!

"sleep already?"

"yeah, why are you not sleep yet?"

"oh. sorry for disturbing you. i dreamed i forgot to sms you today so i sms u now. nothing already, you can go to sleep now."

"really?? ok, then good night." although i'm very sleepy and i gonna wake up early in the morning next day, but i still dont wanna end it.

"of cause its real. good night."

"then i wanna reward you. muack!" this is the first time i do this flirty thing to him, he had did it to me before, but i just haha and didnt reply him same thing. i hesitate very long before i click the "send" button.

"ohh!! you make me cant sleep. so i also want. muack!"

"tomorrow i still need to play violin u know. if i cant play well, u gonna teach me."

"arghhh. i cant effort already, i'm so sleepy."

"ok. then good night."

END. it ended at 3am.

i never think he will still sms me at the midnight. i think he'll forget it or just let it be although he remember it suddenly. a bit touched, haha. however, if its me, i wont sms him. i scare it will disturb him to sleep and i'll explain to him the next day. by the way, i dont care, as long as he has sms me.

4 comments: