Friday, May 27, 2011

22th of May

before telling story, i have to thank god first. thanks for letting me to sign in my blog. actually i wanted to write this yesterday, but i can't sign in at all. it kept taking me to the sign in page although i've already typed my password and enter it. after looking through the helping website and did some solving ways, finally i'm here.

22th of May
two first time happened today, i dreamed about dameinv and i meet her at outside instead of school.

it was fish, me and another unknown friend playing basketball in a foreign style basketball court. the court was surrounded by tall green in colour fences. there was only darkness around us. we were standing in front of the basket, shooting the balls. a spotlight was irradiating to three of us. suddenly cheche and dameinv walked down from a stair beside the court, they were chatting happily. they saw me and they walked towards me. cheche was in the front. she asked me to touch her clavicle. i touched her left clavicle, she said not there, but the other side. i touched the other side then. after touching, she asked me to touch mine. i touched as what she said. then she whispered to me, "you can't feel suz's!". i laughed and said, "i know! because..." i wanted to say because she's fat but i didn't finish my sentence.

dameinv's turn now. cheche walked away after that while dameinv walked towards me. she poked me, as usual. i poked back her too. after that, she walked away together with cheche and my alarm rang. my dream ended here. time for analyse. for cheche's part, i don't know why she will talk about suz and the clavicle. i even can touch her clavicle, where's her tudung?! ha-ha. for dameinv, finally i dreamed about her real person! i dreamed about her before, but without her real person at all. i dreamed i chatted with her, but the scene was just the close-up of the chat window and the sentences came out one by one. finish, this is the first first time.

here comes the second first time.

i was unhappy because i didn't poke cheche at this morning and didn't see dameinv's car at the time when she should be in school. i looked at outside from the window gloomily, my eyes focused at nothing. a black saga entered my sight. i had no feeling because black saga is very common, it can be seen everywhere at anytime. i saw the number plate of the car in a sudden, it was her car's number!!! my eyes bright up in a sudden. i looked at the car anxiously, worrying whether i can see her face. it was red traffic light, my car stopped in front of her car at the other row. i sat at the last row of my mum's van, i turned my head to look at her. she was looking here and there because she had nothing to do and, she saw me. she seemed like very shocked and we hi with each other excitedly. i gave her a very bright smile and raised me hand to hi with her. it look very stupid i think.

it is the first time i meet her at a place beside school compound. yes! perhaps there will happen the second, third, forth and so on times. all in all, today happened two first time about dameinv, quite a good day.


2 comments:

  1. 0_______________________0
    =_______________________=
    +_______________________+

    whatever....clavicle....yea2...==
    you can just go to hell....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha~~~ nt my fault... it hppn on it own... i cnt control dream wat...

    ReplyDelete