Thursday, May 5, 2011

ohoho~~ can't calm down at all!!

i'm here again~ just because of a super exciting thing had happened, i must write down it here so that i can read back in the future and feel happy with it!


i didn't hi with cheche this week, not deliberately don't want to hi with her, but so many things happened and interrupted me!!
she backed from malay's assembly by the way near my class again, same with last week. i hi with her last week, and she morning with me. when i hi with her, she will morning with me and she will hi with me when i morning with her. it means she paid notice to me! ha-ha! she walked back through the way near the teacher's toilet together with a malay student. they were talking happily, hum! i passed by her together with yuzi as i accompanied her to put her violin. cheche peeped at me, and i hi with her once i saw she peeped me. however, it's too late. she already turned back her head to talk with the student again and didn't notice my poke. T~T she ignored me. anyway, we still u-turned to the way she was walking and followed at her back. the student then walked away.

today's food was chocolate donuts. we ate at canteen, 8 of us, except suz. poor her, we met pacak there XD and then i met cheche at canteen again. i felt very happy and excited about it. i hi with her when she walked near to me. she smiled, i thought she will only smiles like that and walks away like what she used to do usually. who knows she didn't walks away but stopped behind me and titillated me! she spent quite a long time to find where's my waist and titillated it. she titillated me!!! she titillated me!! oh my god!! i was super duper happy and excited but then i just remembered i was eating CHOCOLATE donut!! will there be a black chocolate spot on my teeth!? to confirm that, i quickly asked my friends that whether it's any black spot on my teeth. consequently, they answered me there was! i shook my body and head strongly, just like a mad girl once i heard their answer. there was a black spot on my teeth!! it meant maybe cheche saw that! fortunately, they told me actually there's nothing on my teeth. thanks god, cheche didn't sees that.

actually i should be very very happy about it, but then i'm still greedy. i gonna blame the chocolate donut! if i was not eating chocolate donut, i would be turn my head and look cheche's back! damn it chocolate donut!! maybe cheche turned her head and looked my response! T~T i missed that. whatever, she titillated me, wahahaha, ohohoho, ahahaha~~XDXD

the chinese students, including me, went to a lecture about how to answer the questions in chinese paper at SMKK after school. actually it was not bad, the lecturer and the contents too. it ended at about 5.30pm, i then walked back to school together with my friends, yuzi, beibei, periutalei, transparent ween, giant, sunio, nobita, hoey yee and maning. i tried to run back to school but then my stomach started to pain after i ran. i just ran a while, and very slowly! and it was still started to feel pain! shit! we reached school not long after that, the journey was not long actually. i accompanied yuzi to take back her violin after that and deliberately went to the back of staffroom to see whether dameinv is there to show that i was still at school at 6 something, i wanted to see her surprised face XD.

unfortunately, she was not there. i then walked to the lab, i knew she will be there, she will only appears at lab, staffroom or canteen usually. she was really there, guiding her students to do experiments. by the way, she was surrounded by her students while she was guiding them. damn it, i cursed. i walked to the another side of lab to walk back. i can see her from the windows. the windows were not closed today, yes. i saw her, guiding her students carefully. she rose her head suddenly when i passed by. we met our sight, i smiled at her and she smiled back too. maybe because of she was guiding them too carefully, she has not enough time to smile fully and she smiled by only exposed half of her teeth XD. by the way, doesn't she feels weird that i was still in school at the time? maybe she hasn't realize XD. i will online today, to wait whether she will comes and asks me about that. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment