Sunday, May 15, 2011

interesting and memorable things~(super long XD)

i was very moody yesterday because of those things. ping consoled me for that, she wished me can have a good interaction with cheche and dameinv today. as a result, i did have nice interaction with them today!

i went to toilet together with yuzi this morning as usual. i met cheche as i stood in front of the toilet door, opening the door using my back and chatting with yuzi who was still tidying up her clothes and her necklace. he-he. well, i admit, i did this deliberately. i hi with her, she morning with me again. i thought she will just go away after that, how i know she turned her head and asked me what did we commented at the photo there. it was like this, i commented at the photo i tagged her before because i saw she changed her profile picture twice but didn't see she online. i wanted to chat with her, i wanted to save her chat tab, and i wanted to comment at her photo at the beginning, but i gave up then as i don't know what can i comment about and i have no guts, so, i commented at my photo that tagged her. because of i just commented it, so the post became the most recent post and xiuxiu saw it and commented there. i chatted with her there, i was angry because i don't want anyone to comment there because i was worrying that cheche will ignore the post immediately once she sees those conversation. who knows, she asked me about that! thanks xiuxiu!! muack! XD

i told her we chatted nothing there, yeah, i was lying because we chatted about ADY there, how can i tell her about ADY!! she then asked is there any photo else that we took together with her but didn't upload or tag her because she said she just saw one photo only. actually she saw two, she commented there. i told her there is one more photo that i tagged her but she didn't saw. she then nodded her head and went away. yuzi came out a while after that, so we went away. when we passed by cheche's car, she called us. she asked us whether can help her to carry something, of cause i said can XD i carried a bag which there was a big gift inside it while yuzi carried her laptop i think. i asked cheche the gift is for who, is it me, then she said human or gift of Teacher's Day or something like that, i forgot. she said help to carry things for her is the gift for her of Teacher's Day. i asked reward for us for helping her to carry things, fortunately i remembered to ask her, different with last time which i forgot the word "reward" T~T.

do you know what she answered me? she said she will give free smile for me!!! wahahah~~ FREE SMILE :) yeah~~ by the way, why she will answer like this? is that she already knew i will be very excited when i meet her!? oh my god... whatever, ignore that. she said she will give me FREE SMILE~ yeah~~~ wahahah XDXDXDXD

there was English period today, i felt sleepy in her period as she gave us a test and went away after that. i finished it already, and there was no voice around, everyone kept their mouth shut well. so, i felt sleepy in this perfect SLEEPABLE condition. XD i suggested 1 of the malay girl in my class to make noise so that ice beauty will come out and she really came out after that. ha-ha.

yuzi took the buku pemantauan to ice beauty to let her sign before we leave. i followed her so that i can see ice beauty closely again. she has no pen and i borrowed her mine. she touched my hand accidentally when i handed my pen to her. wahaha~ luckily my hands were not sweating overly on that time, if not, sure she will feel disgusting about it.

and i realised ice beauty is just about 4CM taller than yuzi!! she looked so tall!! but actually she is just 4CM taller than yuzi!! oh my god... it really shocked me... by the way, it meant she is not much taller than me only. XD

choir will be started on 2pm today, very early, because it will involve only form 3 girls. i don't want to go canteen at first, but i still went there at last as suz n yuzi wanted to go there. i met dameinv there! yes! she was waiting at the counter again and suz was standing besides her. i went to accompanied suz because i wanted to see and hi with her. suz went away once i reached there, dameinv didn't see me, i mumbled. suz heard it and she called dameinv and told her "cikgu, dia nak kamu tengok dia"!!! shit!! suz!!! you better be careful, don't let me meet pacak or i will tell him you like him! i then quickly told dameinv "tak da, cikgu dia gila" and went away and scolding at suz and pointing here and there on the way to my seat, i think dameinv saw that. dameinv came to me after paying. she asked me why don't i eat rice and titillate me when saying those words. she titillate me again! cheche too!! what the hell.. why everyone wanted to titillate me.. by the way, i admit i like it XD

there was only 5 of us attended the choir practise and all of us are in soprano. it is a good thing for teacher edna and us, she can check us one by one and make sure we have no mistake. teacher edna created some actions today too, well, i'm not very like those actions but its okay. at least it is not such posing here and there, swinging left and right, turning front and back and so on, still acceptable. choir practise ended at 3.15pm, because there is too few of us.

i saw cheche when i came out from music room, she was talking to someone at bilik unjuran, her car was parked besides my class but there was not my time already. T~T anyway, still saw her, i was very happy already. wonder why she stayed back, she didn't changes sport shirt, just wore the clothes she wore in the morning. she back when we walked to pondok. i deliberately walked at the roadside so that she can see us when her car pass by. i thought she will turn her head and look at us and i wanted to hi with her when she look at us, but she didn't. however, i saw she was smiling.

i called my mum after put my bag at the pondok. there left yewen and me only. yewen accompanied me to see dameinv. i estimated she maybe will be in lab. ii was correct, she was teaching at the second floor lab. a girl wanted to enter the class when we passed by there. i stood behind her, i thought dameinv will be standing at the podium and she can see me if i stand behind the girl. unfortunately, she moved a whiteboard near to the door and facing inside. it meant dameinv was facing inside and cannot see anything that appear outside. she didn't see me, and i just saw her back. T~T

i waited for my mum at the pondok after yewen went back. i saw cheche's car passed by so i pretended i was searching and waiting for my mum and walked in front the gate to see where cheche's car was going. she turned to the road in front of our school, the place where have bookshop and 7-11. she drove to the end of the road and u-turned. she then came out and went towards the opposite road in front of our school. not long after that, i saw her car again, this time she passed by the road right in front of our school and i saw her from side XD and i didn't see her car anymore after that. why she wanted to drive into the bookshop and 7-11 road and then u-turned again after that? she didn't even stop for a while. where she went before she drove there? and i suspect maybe she's not back through the opposite road in front of our school, it should be the same condition with today. i must observe it after that, to get my answer.

i returned home without my pile of books. i didn't realise that until i went my room to put all my things. i then asked my dad to bring me back to school to take back my books. it is already the second time, SECOND. the first time was also Sunday, this condition, back home after choir. i don't know what happened to me, always forgot about my pile of books. perhaps it will not have the third time.

i decided to buy cheche some throat lozenges instead of bear. i have no time to buy bear anymore. besides, i think throat lozenges is a not bad choice too. i want to see her response when i tell her it is the gift for her for Teacher's Day. wahaha~~ and it has its useful function too. cheche needs to talk loudly when teaching students and she always cough. hum.. i think it is really a good choice. XD i cycled to the store near my house once i decided to buy her throat lozenges. it was already very cloudy, it seemed like it will rain once i step out from my house. however, i ignored all that and cycled to the store. really, it started to rain once i was out from my house, but it was only drizzling. i continued my run. ya, i have to rush to the store and then rush back to home. if not, i will be fully wet. i rushed home once i finished buying the lozenges. fortunately, i arrived home few seconds before the rain was poured out. i was too cool, i think. i cycled to buy the things that i wanted to give cheche once i decided and don't care anything although it was already going to rain. now only i know her affect towards me is this serious. wow.

the end.

3 comments:

  1. ahaha!!! yeah2~~~i thought about tat, but cum on, if i didn't say that, dameinv won't look at you and TILTILATE you~~as you said...you like it..~~
    so say thank you~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. no nid 1st... mayb u nid 2 thx me whn i meet pacak tgthr wif u~

    ReplyDelete