Friday, June 3, 2011

2nd of June

finally i got to chat with dameinv today. i have about 3 or 4 months didn't chat with her, you know, it is suffering. i think actually we can chat many times in this 4 months but she set her chat status into offline, she said she is lazy to chat. T~T it means she never think to chat with me. T~T anyway, i need to thanks to ping for suggested me to message her and ask her why she is not going online. after sending the message, she told me she is lazy to chat and asked me to play game with her from chat window. for sure, i said yes.

i laughed out very loud once i understand how to play the game. it was a game which needs one of the player to draw something to describe the word given while the other guess the word. it is just like a game for kids, it was so.. hum, amazing. i was shocked that she did likes those games as i like this kind of game actually. XD well, i admit i'm a childish person, so what? so did her XD

i'm so regret that i didn't print screen the playing scene. T~T i should print screen every picture that she drew. she told me she needs to take her dinner and i thought she will be back and her status showing she was online and idle. i planned to ask her if she wants to continue the game, but i didn't do that at last because she went offline after i decided to really ask her. T~T

perhaps i can have chance to chat and play with her again in this holiday.

ohya, suz told me she saw dameinv and cheche's car yesterday while ping and giant them saw cheche's car when they were in camp. well, i'm not balance now!!! why everyone saw them in holiday but not me!!! T~T i never see them from the beginning of this holiday till today. uwaaaaaa..... by the way, i met Teacher Edna's car after my mum fetching my brother from tuition. wahaha~~ doraemon~ i met your Teacher Edna~~ XD

ohya again, dameinv, ice beauty, Teacher Edna, Cikgu Alaina and Teacher Lai Sook Peng wished me on my birthday. wahahaha~~ dameinv wished me at last, i thought she won't wish me and she won't know everything till the school is reopen. fortunately, she did wish me. XD and the most surprising thing is, ice beauty wished me too!! i never think that she will wish me and so did Teacher Edna, Cikgu Alaina and Teacher Lai Sook Peng. and also, the stupid 1st yeoh wished me too!! ugh!!!

4 comments: