Sunday, June 12, 2011

huge surprise!!

today was the first day of the school reopening. as usual, i was the first in my class to reach school. doraemon came not long after i sat down. we talked a while and i saw cheche's car coming from the back door. i asked her to accompany me to see cheche so that i can poke her but she turned down me. shy shy and fish haven't reach school yet so i have no ones to accompany me. thus, i didn't poke cheche. however, i didn't feel very very unhappy because of this, don't know why.

went assembly afterward. today got speech about 1 Malaysia by a unknown government official. it was very very boring, fortunately i can see cheche from where i sat. i saw many of her small unnoticeable actions. ho-ho. teachers and students were requested to sing the song prepared by the lecturer together, i saw cheche sang i think. XD

it was isunas's period after assembly. damn him, holiday for two weeks, he still hasn't finish marking our paper. what he did in this two weeks? readied to die? shit. he even took the paper of other class for us to mark. we marked ours after marking theirs without OMR form. i got only 26 of 40 correct. i got 28 of 40 usually. although i know i will always get grade B in Malay language, but i was still upset because of this.

after isunas's period was PS period. i went toilet together with fish. we met dameinv at the corner of multimedia room. we poked each other, by waving our hand and smiling. we went back to class after that. he was not at his class. i saw him this morning, but he disappeared after that. i passed by his class for so many times, but i failed to find him. we discussed about mathematics questions at class then. the teacher just leave us having our own activities. he took out his laptop once he entered our class, ignoring everything. two Malay girls entered my class, one of them holding a big plastic bag with a big gift inside it. they ignored the teacher too. they straight away entered and asked who's LWP. i went towards them once i heard they said someone was searching for me. i saw what she was holding, i knew it's a gift. i felt a bit worry. i was worrying that that's the gift from the Malay girl that chatted with me in FB because she said she wanted to give me present on my birthday.

"nahh. it's from cikgu ***" it's from dameinv! do you know how shocked i was when i heard the name they told me? i never think she will give me such a big thing. it's about 16cm X 16cm X 22cm, wrapped by a very cute wrapping paper. i froze in front of them for about 3 seconds i think. i was so scared, worried, happy and excited! because the gift is very big and the Malay girls took it with a very publicize way, almost everyone knew it. they were looking at me and kept asking who gave me the gift. i just gave them a smile, but not answer and went back to my seat. i don't know how will they response it they know it's from a teacher. for sure, they will keep asking everything and i don't think i can answer that.

i brought it back to my place. my friends were asking me the same question and asked me to untie it to see what's inside. i was not willing to untie it because i don't want to spoil it's look that fast and untie gift in front of others is a no manners act for me. i put it beside my chair and continued to discuss about the mathematics questions. it was English period afterward. i hid the gift under my chair to prevent it to lost.

we went to kamar syura for English period then. ice beauty gave us our paper. i got only 32 questions correct in paper 1. i got 35 for last exam. ugh. after distributing paper 1, it's the turn of paper 2. i got 40 out of 50. it was so unbelievable! i got 25 out of 30 for my essay! i just got 17 in the last exam! after counting, i got 80marks for my English paper!!! 80!!! it was my first time to get such a high marks in English paper. i know it's just a very low marks for you all, but it's high enough for me! i was so excited and my tears formed again. but it only left for less than 3 seconds, i think.

i went back to class with a super excited mood. it was mathematics period. ugh. math. i did mean into median and bisector into perpendicular!! i lost 4 marks there!!! T~T i got 96marks only. my certificate, was gone!!! and teacher said there was 2 persons got full marks for the paper!!! uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~ it hurt me deeper!! T~T i was very down. i took dameinv's gift and looked at it. i smiled alone suddenly, just because she gave me a gift, a big gift. i smelled a perfume smell around it. it was from her car i think. i took a deep breath with the gift beneath my nose. hmm.. it smelled so nice. he-he.

i was going to stay back for the choir practice and i was worrying of my gift. will it be stole or destroyed by others? i can't let that happen. i was about to put the gift at dameinv's place so that it was protected but dameinv was not there. i went canteen with the gift on my hand then. she was not at canteen too. and last, i met her on the way to astaka after finishing our lunch. she was with one-word-like-eyebrow. she smiled to me from far, of cause i smiled back too. i told her that i wanted to put the gift at her place because i was going to choir practice and i scared it will lost. her smiled froze on her face. i can see a small chili piece was sticking on one of her teeth. ha-ha. one-word-like-eyebrow was shocked too. maybe they thought i was not going to receive the gift and wanted to give it back to them. ha-ha.

i put the gift beside her table before went for choir. i saw her slipper scattered all over the floor. blue in colour, soft plastic, quite cute. ho-ho.

i went to take back the gift after choir, she was not there. i wanted to leave her a small note at first but then i gave up because my handwriting was very ugly so i was worrying that she will laugh at me. he-he. and also i don't want her to save it plus i wanted to message her. i took it back without leaving anything at last. however, i regretted once i wen out from staff room. i shouldn't message with her too much, and leaving small note was more interesting actually. T~T

messaged her afterward. i opened the gift before, it was a small CAT desk lamp. it was a CAT. fortunately it was CARTOON CAT, cartoon cat is now acceptable for me. i changed because of Charmaine, she likes cat, and red colour too. well, i accepted red colour already right now. ho-ho. she asked me to use it. however, i didn't use such thing. so she said she wanted to buy a shirt for me, and this lamp give back to her, she will use it. ha-ha. try to imagine, that cute lamp in her room, beside a sleeping her. ha-ha.

i realise her wrapping paper of her book was same with the wrapping paper with my gift. as a result, i asked her to wrap the shirt for me with this wrapping paper later. oh yeah, i gonna wrap me note book too. wahaha~

and now, i'm waiting for her t-shirt. i'm wondering what t-shirt she will buy for me. heee

No comments:

Post a Comment