Sunday, June 19, 2011

met a lot (recount XD)

15th of June

finally i met cheche today, and i met her many times. ho-ho.

i forgot did i meet her in the morning, see, this is the disadvantage of delaying the writing of blog. anyway, i think i did, but i forgot what was the situation. today was the day i had to pass up all of the exercise books of Malay language in order to get one more mark in my exam as i got 74 marks, one more mark to get grade A. luckily i done most of the exercise he gave before, if not i think i won't be able to pass up it today.

i met cheche at halaman sam when i was going to pass up the exercise books. she was with muna. she was walking at the opposite direction with me, so she will be at the side which nearer to me if we're near. however, she changed side with muna once she saw me, why? anyway, i poked her with "hi, teacher". to prevent muna, or cheche, knows i prefer cheche, i looked at muna when i poked cheche. but she seemed like didn't notice my sight. i should add a "s" behind the "teacher". ha-ha. cheche "morning" with me too and i snorted again. ya, again. i remember already, she did the same thing to me when i "hi" with her this morning and i snorted too. she smiled while muna was shocked and repeated my snort. she seemed like shocked by my impolite action towards cheche. however, it was just a normal thing for me, i think for cheche too.

i wandered around school compound to see if i can meet cheche or dameinv. at last, i didn't meet any of them. i made me last round to staff room and then walked out. i saw cheche was talking to a teacher at me right hand side while dameinv was walking towards laboratory at my left. i froze, slowed and looked down, i don't know where should i go. when i looked up again, cheche already finished her conversation with the teacher and entered staff room so i decided to walk to dameinv's side. she entered the lab she which she always use. i passed by it and planned to poke her. however, there were two Indian girls was entering the lab, they blocked me, as a result, i failed to poke her.

i met suz who was about to pass up her geography folio to Miss Ng. i immediately approached her and proposed to accompany her as i know cheche was now in the staff room. we went staff room together then. cheche was in the staff room, sitting beside muna, and talking with her. after signing for the folio, i deliberately talked to suz at Miss Ng's place and waited for the chance to poke cheche. i got to talk to her at last.

i turned my body after talking and she was looking at me duriing that time so i immediately poke her. she thought we were there to find her so she asked what we need. i then said nothing related to her. she asked if i cut my hair, i don't know why she asked so, as i know, my hair had no change on that day what. anyway, i answered her no. muna interrupted us then, asking were all the Malay students back already and did i pass up the exercise book. i answered her previous question and asked her what exercise book she was meaning, is that civic. she said yes and i said i didn't pass up. cheche smiled when she heard my answer. actually she was looking at me and smiling all the time since i poked her at the beginning. she then asked again and i answered her again word by word and then said goodbye to her and leaved immediately.

she said she wanted to dimerit me when i reached the door and going to go out. i turned my head and said it's ok, it doesn't matter. i was talking to muna but i was looking at cheche. ha-ha. she was looking at me with fully attention and smiling. i think she was having these expression all the way i was there. ho-ho. by the way, i think she still had something to talk to me, just that muna grabbed me, she left no time for her to talk with me. humph, humph, humph!

No comments:

Post a Comment