Saturday, August 27, 2011

25th of August

Hohoho. Today was a good day.

We were finally backed to our class. And because this morning was raining and the assembly was delayed, I was able to go to toilet when I saw Cheche came. Today I went with Fish. Cheche was very pretty today. She wore a light green tudung and baju kurung, at the bottom of the baju kurung is white in colour and folded. She just looked very nice and pretty and temperament today. I like today’s her so much!

I went and Hi with her and Fish praised her that she looked so pretty today. She smiled happily and thanked her in a cute(actually it’s funny) way. Her “thank you” was high pitch at the end. I saw her coming down from upstairs so I immediately ran towards toilet as I was actually already far away from toilet. I met her, she was looking at me and smiling once she saw me. I asked why and wished her Selamat Hari Raya. First mission completed. Hoho.

We had our assembly at Opened Hall as it was ………….. outside. We finished our assembly first than the Malays, Malays went to their pray hall to have their own assembly, but they were almost finished too actually. The Malay students greeted the teachers one by one at the door of the hall. I stood over my class and looked over there to search for Cheche since I can straight away see the hall from my class. I saw Cheche asked a student to take photo for her. She sat politely at the staircase of the hall, just like she’s still a young single GIRL. I kept saying that she was cute and pretty and etc.

She came out afterwards and walked towards our class’s corridor to go to the staff room. Suz suggested me to take photo with her but I denied her with reason, they were doing those things among the Malays and I’m a Chinese. However, she ignored me and told Cheche that I wanted to take a photo with her. She agreed immediately and excitedly unexpectedly. I never thought that she would have such response. Consequently, I ran excitedly towards her and took photo with her. She asked others to take together too but I blocked them and said I wanted to take first. So, I had a photo with only her and me. Hee. :D Fish and Suz came after that and I joined too. We had a photo altogether. I forgot to ask her to upload the photos to Facebook so that I can get them.

I went out to wander around with WHui at Civic period as there was no teacher entering. I put my head close to the window of the staff room in order to see Dameinv or Cheche who were maybe inside. But when I turned my head after found out that the curtain of the window was let down and complaining about it, I saw Dameinv was right in front of me. I was shocked but I immediately gave out my bright smile to her. Shit, she saw me put my head close to the window, the stupid look.

We then U-turn and walked after her to see her more. She saw us when she was at the corner. She smiled. She was blocked by a giant size teacher that walked behind her, I couldn’t see her at all from back. I mumbled and complained about it. She then changed her place with the giant size teacher, I could see her now. Hoho, I was so lucky. Heee. Or maybe she purposely changed that? Ha-ha, day-dreaming. XD I forgot to wish her, shit.

It was Ice beauty’s period after that. We helped her to clean her room, but actually I didn’t do anything at all, just playing around. I wished her Selamat Hari Raya and few of my Malay friends too.

I wandered to staff room to meet Dameinv in order to wish her, and wish him too. I saw him and Dameinv as well, I wanted to call him but he was too far away and behind him was followed by a senior. So I gave up and went to find Dameinv. I met Suz after that, and I saw Dameinv and Cheche was inside of staff room, right in front of the door but didn’t step out. I don’t dare to wish her like that but Suz just opened the door and wished them, so I followed too. I wished Dameinv and chatted awhile with her. She asked me to go to her house to eat the Malay cakes. I know she was just kidding so I kidded with her too. I asked her house address from her. Ha-ha. Cheche looked at me from the beginning but didn’t say anything. I forgot to ask her to upload the photos again.

They then went out to go to their pray hall and we were walking in front of them. I saw Pacak was at the Star Path. I pulled Suz towards him to wish him. She struggled and I pulled her and her bag so that she won’t run away. I think Cheche and Dameinv saw that. I failed to pull Suz near to Pacak as she was stronger than me, so I shouted him from far and told him that Suz wished him Selamat Hari Raya. He smiled and said thanks. Hey Suz, say thanks to me too. Quickly! I know you are happy. Ha-ha.

I saw Cheche’s car on my way back because today no need to fetch students. I thought that I could see whether where was her house. But she went to Kulim Landmark Centre after that!!! Shit! I thought I could confirm her house’s location! T~T

Oh ya, going to Genting Highland this Sunday with my family! I never went there properly with my family before so I’m very looking forward to it! I remember my last time to Genting Highland is 3 years ago, on my Graduation Trip. I never went there anymore after that. I’m going to play everything there including all those that I couldn’t play before this due to my height and weight problems! It rain a lot these two days, I bet there will be very cold. Oh my god. You know, I always prefer hot than cold. He’s going to spend two days of his holiday there, it was just so coincidence! Maybe we will meet there. Ho-ho.

2 comments:

  1. Ekhem....i wanna noe, what's with the Him and He's that i don't noe.??? a new person in your heart again..


    btw, thanks,though i am happy, but you made me felt akward ==!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still d same 1 ok... no NEW prsn........... wth...!

    same2~~

    ReplyDelete