Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunday!

Cheche used to be late lately. Her car was not there yet when we went toilet at about 7.15am as the assembly will be started at 7.20am. Alright, I have to admit, the assembly won’t be started at 7.20am sharp. It will be a bit late. There were 3 teachers standing quite far in front of the toilet and talking to each other. It was quite many there, I mean the passer by. There was not used to be crowded. Fish called me and said FortuneYo was calling me. I turned to confirm with the teacher. She was not looking at me at all, she was not calling for me. Shit! Luckily nobody heard or saw that or I’ll break you into pieces Fish!

It was assembly time then. We had our assembly outside of the hall we used to use today because there will be having exam inside the hall. Chairs were put at the front for the teachers. I went to stand at the front in order to see Cheche. I could be able to see Ice Beauty too if the stupid plant was not right in front of me. Cheche then came at 7.45am, she was late, very late. I wonder why. The seats were already full, thanks god. She had to sit at the small stone bench and I could see her whole body include face with that. She wore a blue set today, beautiful. She satt in a cute way with her chin putting on her hand and her hand putting on her thigh. Her face was compress by her hand. It looked so cute! Ha-ha. Unfortunately, she went back after about 5 minutes I think. she just stayed there briefly for 5 MINUTES! T~T She looked so nice today but I could only saw that for a short while! What a waste!

Our class was changed to the 3rd Screening Room due to the exam that was taking by afternoon sessions now. It was quite interesting because we didn’t have to stay in certain pattern as we were in classroom. But it was annoying too because there was so hot and there had no chairs! So my pitiful butt had to stay pain all over the day. We even laid on the floor there to sleep when there was no teacher. Of cause, the floor was covered by a big carpet.

I ran out of the classroom and totally ignored the teacher when YWen and WHui told me that Dameinv was somewhere near there. I could only saw her back when I was there. She wore a gray set today. No more the childishness and pureness that she had before, but added with mature look and adult’s pretty. Overall, I’m still like her, her changes didn’t affect anything.

Plus called me when she saw Ice Beauty was over outside. I stood out abruptly and looked at outside. She was going back. I saw her wore a old pattern sunglasses with gold thin frame around the glasses. The sunglasses looked so funny! Alright, I have to admit, I laughed at her. :P

I have to stay back as I need to give tuition to Fang2. Her Math was not so well, can be considered as bad, err, very bad. That’s why we teachers(ha-ha) were needed. Actually I stayed for other reasons too, I can see Cheche and Dameinv. I saw Cheche when I went out with Fang2 to search for History teacher(for her, and Dameinv for me XD). She was playing Facebook. She was so dare! She turned her head when I passed by and she saw me. I Hi with her but she ignored that, didn’t notice that maybe. Anyway, I saw her. We went almost the whole school to search for those we wanted to get except Hostel Hall because it was so far away.

We did the same thing again after school and after eating. And we got nothing too. So, we went back to Astaka to take the books and going to start our tuition. When I raised my head after taking books from my bag, I coincidentally saw Dameinv right in front of me in the staff room! We then walked to the latter part of staff room to meet her as her place was over there. We waited there but we didn’t get her. We then gave up and walked back to Astaka. And I coincidentally saw her right in front of me in the staff room again! We Hi with each other. Shit! We shouldn’t walked to the latter part of the staff room, she never walked to there at all!

We met ADY before that and told her that we were having tuition. Damn it! Why I had to meet her! We started our tuition in the first classroom of Block Cekal I think, it was empty. I fell asleep when Fang2 was doing her works and I was studying my KH. :P We went back at 4.05pm and walked around the school compound to meet Dameinv. We met her at Block Gigih at last. She was invigilating the exam. She saw us and walked towards the window which was broken and had no glass. I thought she wanted to Hi with me but actually she went there because the student there called her. Anyway, she kept peeping at us when she was explaining the things to the student. She peeped sheepishly at us for about 3 times within the few seconds she was explaining. She was holding a exam paper I think and blocking half of her face when she was doing those things. However, I can still see her face completely. XD

We walked to the other side after that and saw her again. I smiled brightly, it looked idiot I think, to her. But she just smiled without showing her teeth to me, I know she was controlling herself to not to smiled brightly to me because she was invigilating. So cute! XD

All in all, today was a good day. And I love Fang2 because I can see Cheche or dameinv or even both every time I was with her. She is really a lucky one. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment