Saturday, August 20, 2011

i'm back~

Hi~ I’m here again~ I don’t know when will I go again, but at least I’m now here.

The blog is neglected for so long because I’m lazy to type and sometimes I have nothing to type. I would like to spend my time to playing fb, games, my Charmaine’s forum than typing blog post as I’m really a super lazy person. Well, err.. nothing happened recently, nothing to write. Actually I’m here again because I’m using the stupid slow netbook that given by government before to surf internet, it’s so slow! So, I’m trying to spend my time of waiting for the pages to load by typing blog posts. Hmm.. The things that i want to load is already finished loading, and it's already late, so, bye.

4 comments:

  1. XD~ hahaa` 1m'sia laptop like tat 1~ erk. btw im ur primary fwen`

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunio: ya, super lazy.

    suzanne: n i hv updated it~

    si pendek(shit, i bttr call u err, wat u 1 me 2 call u?): i knw dy~ btw, u gt it too?

    ReplyDelete