Sunday, August 28, 2011

day before going to Genting!

Going to Genting Highland tomorrow! I’m so excited now! Ho-ho. Maybe I will meet him there and also SauMui and SauMui’s rumor guy, HKChun. Why are there so many people going Genting these two days? Why Cheche Dameinv didn’t go? Ha-ha. Of cause I know why, they raya what, they have to go back to their hometown to celebrate with their family so I won’t feel uneasy.

Hmm, maybe I will not update my blog for few days as I think there will be no place is internet-available. I will bring my netbook there too. Although I can’t surf internet with it, but I can type blog post with it or play games. Hee. I’m bringing my homework too, hopefully I can do it there, if I have mood, my Twilight as well. And for sure, a lot of sweets will be brought! Actually I wanted to bring snacks too, but mom doesn’t allow me to do so. L You know, I like snacks very much! Never mind, I will bring my chocolate! Wahaha~ Chocolate, snacks, sweets and ice-creams are my favourite! Unfortunately ice-cream cannot be brought and I don’t think I can eat it there too because it is very cold!

I will be staying there for two days, I’m worrying that I will have nothing to do there. And, he arrived there at today’s evening, he said there was very cold and misty. Oh my goodness…… very cold….. Anyway, I MUST play everything there because I can only once awhile go there. Maybe I can play together with SauMui. Ohohoho. Perhaps it will not rain in these two days, please. May god bless me.

3 comments:

  1. HK CHUN??? omg~~~hup it's sumbody i don't noe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sry tat i hv 2 make 2 disappointed... he IS d 1 u knw... bt fortunately, i din meet him thr~

    ReplyDelete