Monday, August 22, 2011

Oh My God!!!!

We had our lessons at screening room again. First period was PJ and we didn’t have it because it’s Ramadhan month now. Can’t run for a whole moth is really suffering! I laid on the floor again and planned to sleep. But the floor is too hard for me as I’m very skinny. I felt pain at every part that was contacting with the floor. And I was worrying that the principal may pass by so I didn’t do that.

ADY needed to invigilate today so she didn’t enter out class and we had out class in science lab. Woohoo. Fang2 and I went out to wander around to meet Dameinv and Cheche. Jo followed us too. We met Dameinv in front of staff room. She wore back her pure cloth. XD. I Hi brightly to her and she replied me too. She pointed at my 8As card when she was near to me, smiling brightly and looked excited. I asked her why and she just answered me: “red”. I was wondering why was red colour making her so excited. And, the card was hanging in front of my body, the part between shoulder and breast, right side. She just simply pointed at it, not just pointed from far but she touched it. Anyway, I don’t care if that. I’m just surprise and felt happy that she was actually not a conservative one. You know, it is always hard to communicate well with a conservative one, alright, for me.

We went back to lab after going to toilet. I turned my head backwards for no reason suddenly and I saw Cheche. Ho-ho. Is it doomed? XD. I saw me, I Hi with her excitedly with hand waving and then she turned away. She was shocked I think and then turned back to looked at me again. XD. I was very happy as I met both of them and FANG2 IS REALLY THE LUCKY ONE. I laughed in a super idiot way and walked in a funny pose. I heard someone’s footsteps sound behind me and I was hoping that was Dameinv or Cheche so I turned. Oh my god! It was Miss Tan! Oh my goodness! Ugh! Shit! She saw all my actions! And, she was laughing at me! Ugh! Where to put my face! My image was totally spoiled! Uwaaaaaaaa. T~T.

She was walking behind of us as it was needed to reach our destination. I kept mumbling and complaining about that on the way. She kept laughing at the back I think. She then went up to her sister’s car and went back. I saw her before she was disappeared, and she was looking at me and laughing! Oh my god………………….. Shit……………………. How am I going to face her when I meet her in the future……………………………….

2 comments:

  1. few more months nia la..haha~~~btw, not bad, this post os the best post you have written.XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. bt its nt meaning i'm hoping her 2 leave u knw! i still dun 1 her 2 leave. XD

    anythg gd?

    ReplyDelete