Monday, December 26, 2011

22nd December, result day.

I was taking my result today. I couldn’t sleep yesterday. I slept at 4am and woke up by 6am. I was very nervous. Actually I woke up by 6am to help my mum to pray. It was Winter Solstice Festival. We made TangYuan yesterday and I made 6 special ones, 4 for the alphabets SHEH and 1 for a smiley and 1 for a snowman. J

I went to market before going to school. My sis wanted to buy something. My mum made it late than the time I wanted, actually it was not so late, so I’d given her a bad face. I changed my mood on the way we’re heading to school, I don’t want to take my result with a bad mood.

I saw him at the pondok when our car went into the school. He didn’t look happy, I thought he didn’t get a good result. I didn’t see anyone watching their result slip with smiling face, I thought the result of our year was bad. I was very nervous.

I walked my mum and sis to Dewan Terbuka. Luckily, I saw many people with a bright smile on their face, I felt much better. I thought the list of straight A’s students would be pasted on the board, however, there was no result being announced. We had to take our result like what we did in Konferansi Waris. I couldn’t find Miss Ng thus I asked Fortune.

Our class’s “counter” was empty when I was there. Miss Ng smiled when she saw me. we approached and I read my name out. She got my slip few seconds later. She purposely pulled it out slowly, I held my mum’s finger tightly when I was looking at the slip. My mum urged her and complained that I was going to break her finger. The slip was finally completely pulled out and I saw “AAAAAAAA”. It was STRAIGHT A’S!! I feltt disbelief for few seconds and double checked it. My tears came out uncontrollably once I confirmed that I really got 8A’s. I hugged my mum tightly and she hugged me back tightly too. I cried on her shoulder. MISS NG SAW ALL THESE. I messaged my aunt and Dameinv to tell them this good news and they both congratulated me. Aunt said she would bring me gift when she comes back. HeHe.

Doraemon and her mum came then. I still couldn’t stop my tears. Her mum laughed at me. So what, who cares? It were the tears of happiness, I don’t care to let them out. Dad called mum then and asked about my result. I told him excitedly that I couldn’t finish my sentence well because I’d started crying when I talk about my result. I passed it back to mum and asked her to tell dad. It was Fish’s turn to take her result then. She approached Miss Ng expressionlessly and took her slip expressionlessly and said “thanks” to Miss Ng. Oh my god, so cool. By the way, why was everybody so calm while I was agitated like this? Maybe because my mood was different, I never studied as hard as them. Thus there came the worries.

Nurina came and congratulated Fish and me. Her mother was video recording at the side. She didn’t record my crying part, I’m quite disappointed about that actually. I know it would look ugly but at least I get my precious moment recorded. L

I went to meet Ping after that. I saw her dad, it was the first time I saw her dad. Most of the Chinese went back after taking their result so I couldn’t see many of them there. I saw many of the Indian gangs took photo together with their slips, actually I was quite envy. I wanted to record my important moment too. This was my only regrettable thing I think.

I met Dhar later and she congratulated me too, so did I. I saw him again when we were going out of the school. We both turned and saw each other. We looked at each other for few seconds and I finally swift my sight away expressionlessly. I don’t want to be the one who starts the interactions between us. He’d said that he wants us to be strangers.

We went to Hi-Tech to hand my XueHai papers to Will. He’d given me a notebook of another school, saying that it was his bro’s graduation notebook and it was limited edition, I couldn’t buy outside. I was very confused. Why did he want to give me the book? I don’t need it, I still have many notebooks home. I asked him with phone then and he said it’s the credit for my papers. But I think there was something more.

We went to my dad-side-grandma’s house then and told her and my uncle the good news. They were very happy and proud of me. Uncle called his friends of his unknown group to ask scholarship for me, hope that I can get them. I got nothing when I got straight A’s in my UPSR.

And we went to my mum-side-grandma’s house later and did the same thing. They had the same responses too. Another uncle called and congratulated me. He said I’m the only one who was this clever and he promised that I can ask for anything as long as he can do it. hohoho~ *GRIN* Anyway, I don’t think I would ask anything from him. Bro called and congratulated too. I didn’t ask anything from him, I know he won’t give.

I went Giant with Xiu2, Jo and Jia then. All of us in 3A8 got 8A’s except WHui, YWen and Fang2. Fang2 got A in her Math, wahahaha~~~ It meant our lessons worked!! I was really glad of that. PS: she doesn’t have to stay with Fortune. Haha.

Xiu2 was very happy that she got 8A’s. She paid for us for entertainments and foods. Haha. Thanks ya Xiu2~~~ muack!

Last, I’M VERY HAPPY THAT I GOT STRAIGHT A’S! I DIDN’T LET MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, MY TEACHERS AND MYSELF DOWN!!!!!!!! I WISH THAT I CAN WORK HARD IN THE FUTURE AND PASS MY SPM WITH FLYING COLOURS TOO!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. PS : erm, when did you post this?XD

    btw, i am glad that fang2 got A for her maths~that day fortune yo asked me abt her maths, wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, i reply here, i didn't open a new blog for the header,its last time when hasni asked to pened one, so i set up a new one, but i never use it,end up,it's another place for me to test all my designs on the blog~

    ReplyDelete
  3. reply for PS: yesterday. i was lazy XD

    yeah~ gonna kacau her whn skul reopens XD

    ohh...u saw my cmmt XD

    ReplyDelete