Thursday, December 8, 2011

troubles

A great news, I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED MY TWILIGHT! Hahahahahahahaha~~~~ I finished it few days ago and I got the second book, New Moon, today. I was so cool, I used about half of a year to finish a novel. Haha. I’m wondering when will be my day of finishing New Moon. XD

I’ve forgotten if I had already jotted this down: I’d done the first thing in my things-to-do-after-PMR list, go to school without sleeping.

I realized I love Charmaine more and more now. I miss her so much some times. I wished to see her face to face, talk with her, hold her hands and hug her tightly. Maybe I would be lesbian? Haha. Actually I did worry about this before. But I think I’m normal cause’ I like Kevin Cheng too. I will be loving him if he’s not bald now. XD

Charmaine has a lot of news recently. Her updates in her filming period and she went to be her friend, Toby’s bridesmaid. There were so many news and photos I want to follow up, I felt that I was so busy. I wanted to reduce the time of surfing internet now to reduce the electricity fee and I don’t want to spend my whole day on just surfing internet so I would surf at evening or night. There was already much news during that time so I would be very worry that I couldn’t follow all the news and get all the photos. I would still be worrying even after finish following and getting the news and photos. It’s my mental problem I think. Ugh.

I know I should be practicing my PS skills all the time but I’m really lazy. XD But I want to be a PS expert very much because I want to see beautiful Charmaine’s photos come out from me. Actually I’m just lazy to choose photos to be PS-ed and because I was worrying about the above problems too.

I said I want to watch all Charmaine’s dramas in this holiday if I can. But I don’t think I can do it. She has over 40 dramas, I can’t buy because my family is facing money problem, I can’t waste money. I can’t finish them with my super slow internet speed too. I need a long time to load an episode. So conclusion is, I can never do that. Oh gosh, feel so bad about this. L

Charmaine is going to Singapore with Kevin tomorrow for the Asian Award. Kevin and Charmaine will be this year’s Asian TV King and Queen!! Hoho. The main point is, they are going to go together and they will be taking photo together for sure!! Huahahahaha~~~ So eager to see their photos! Alright, I know I’ve already mad. ;P

Ok, back to the real life now. Dameinv is in a relationship. She is coupling. She said they planned to marry soon. Oh my god, it’s just so unacceptable. They just start coupling but they’ve already planned to marry. Well, maybe that’s the culture of Malays but I’m just so worry about it. I’m worrying that she will be cheated by the boy. Anyway, I can’t do anything on it. Perhaps I’m just thinking too much. She’s going to be PUAN soon, feel so berat hati to let her be his. She is his after this.

Part of the reasons Dameinv did tell me a lot of things and made me as her best friend is because she couldn’t keep finding CheChe as she is already married. So, what I’m worrying is, I can’t always find her in the future too because she is already married. L I want to ask for our outgoing day before she get married but she is very busy on her marry things now. L Luckily I haven’t ask yet or she will feel I’m a child and immature, annoying as well.

Maybe I will be liking her less after she get married? Maybe no too because I’m still liking CheChe what XD And she did care of me a lot, unlike CheChe XD

I thought most of the tuition classes will be starting in December so I planned to attend tuition class for all subjects and drop those I think I can handle after school opening. But it’s not so at all, almost all of the class start next year except Modern Math so I changed my mind. I planned to not to attend any tuition class until January and learn all those subjects in school first. February only I attend for those I think it’s hard.

First, it can save money and time, at least for the first month. If I attend all classes means it needs about 400 bucks monthly and I would be very busy. I need to save money now. Second, I can know better that I’m bad in which subject and I can work harder on it. If I attend tuition class from the beginning, I would be counting on it and can’t do well without tuition class.

2 comments:

  1. Dameinv wont change just because of marriage~, Only her PUAN will come, and maybe Babies, and maybe, you will be the one she shares problems-after-marriage after that since her noona cnt do it. haha~~Don;t worry la~

    ReplyDelete