Saturday, December 10, 2011

much better?

I chatted with Dameinv just now, she said she will be engaging tomorrow and she hopes I will be there. Anyway, she has it in SP, of course I can’t make it. We haven’t gone out yet since she said we will go out anyway before this. What I want now is, we can go out at least once before she becomes PUAN because she won’t be able to go out in anytime once she’s married. And she said she will bring me to her house, I won’t be able to go her house too if she gets married. I wish to go her house before she gets married and sleep there over a night if can. Haha. But I know everything is so difficult as she told me that she might be marrying after few days she engaged. Anyway, she asked me to go her wedding ceremony. J I want to go for sure but can I don’t go alone? I need someone to go with me. L And I thought I can see CheChe there but she has to go Kelantan and she can’t go. Dameinv feels bad about this, of course me too. L

I use about one hour to practice violin everyday.

He never talked to me since holidays started.

Charmaine became the Asian TV Awards Queen yesterday while Kevin became the Asian TV Awards King. I was so happy and excited about this! Their last becoming King and Queen time was in year 2006, five years ago. I was so glad to see them getting prizes together again after five years! Charmaine was perfectly pretty yesterday. I fell into her again. Well, it’s neither the first time I fell into her nor the second but the infinite time. I fell into her every time I see her even it’s just photos. Here they were. Just so love them.

3 comments: