Saturday, December 31, 2011

the last day of 2011

Today is the last day of 2011. Thus, I write a post to commemorate it. The most regrettable things in 2011 are my failure to see Charmaine and Charmaine still being single. But I believe that the happiest things in 2012 would be these two things being fulfilled.

Thanks to all of you that love me and make me happy, my life would be colourless without you all! Thanks of all of you that hurt me and I hate, I’ve grown much with your existence. Thanks to my family and my friends, thanks for giving me the precious memories, I will always love you! Thanks to my Charmaine, for being a person that I can give my whole love to her.

I wish I can be more hardworking and better in 2012. I wish I can see Charmaine. I wish Charmaine can find her real love. I wish my family, my friends, my Charmaine and I will always healthy, happy and having luck beside. I wish my family’s economic problem will be much better. I wish I can continue my violin lessons and my skill can improve. I wish everything will be much better.

I wish all my wishes above will come true!!

Last, wish Dameinv Happy Being Wife~~

No comments:

Post a Comment