Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

HoHoHo, Merry Christmas~ I know it’s late, anyway, I still have to write it. I wrote all my post late because I was lazy, very lazy to open a Word and type a post. Ha-ha.

Today was my parents’ 22nd Anniversary thus we celebrated it a little bit. Today was dad’s day off of course, we went to market in the morning and I got a set of casual clothes. I don’t get any new year clothes, no ones I liked. I don’t plan to buy many clothes due to my parents’ economic constraint and I would be leaving them in my wardrobe after wearing it once in the New Year. I want to buy dress. And I bought a ballerina few days ago, I love it. I got it once I walked near the shoe-ocean.

We went Penang at the night for dinner and bro wanted to buy an iPad. Is an iPad better than a Canon? I felt that iPad is not so useful for me. But well, it’s useful for him. It took us 3 times longer to reach Penang because it was traffic jam everywhere. Oh damn, it sucked.

We went to a western food restaurant called James Foo. I had a Chicken-Fish combo chop there. The foods were tasty and it’s not so expensive and it doesn’t tax! Everyone looked at us when we stepped in the restaurant, because of bro, because of sis, because of me. It felt so nice, hoho. I was very full as I ate some of my dad’s, mum’s, sis’s and bro’s. Haha.

We went Gurney to buy iPad then. Dad and mum stayed on the car because they couldn’t find a car park and we were lack of time, the shops were going to close. We rushed to the iPad shop and I met Miss Lai. She was there with her family, her sis was so alike with her! Sure she felt we changed a lot when she saw bro’s look, sis’s make-up and high heels look and my dress and high heels look. And still the same, we caught almost everybody’s eyes. Huahaha.

We came out with 2 iPads after teen minutes, one is for my bro’s friend, he asked my bro to help him to buy one. The feeling was so cool. Went into a shop and told the worker that we wanted 2 iPads, paid with credit cards and owned 2 iPads. Wow. But it’s not mine, hmmm.

As I went out, I failed to participant the event held by the Charmaine’s Fans Club Forum. The rewards for this event were so nice!!! But I missed it!! T^T

Oh ya, i got these from my PMR result. I'm not from a rich family, so I already feel thankful for these.


2 comments: