Tuesday, October 18, 2011

days after PMR

PMR has ended for a week now. I was looking forward to the days after PMR before PMR. But I’m now fed up by the days after PMR. It is just so boring. Nothing to do, no target, no motivation. My routine now is go school, back, sleep, wake up, bath, eat, play computer, sleep. It is the same every day.

Anyway, still, I did something nice in these days. I played badminton with friends crazily under a super hot sun last Thursday. As a result, I got my whole body very painful for almost two days. Playing badminton brings bigger impact than running, that’s what I can say now. However, I got it recovered in only two days. It usually takes me three to four days to recover when I was in muscular pain caused by running before. Perhaps it was because of I massaged it. Hmm, massaging is really works.

I played football and bola baling crazily again with friends during PJ periods under the super hot sun again. I don’t know why the school has to arrange our PJ periods not in the first period. Anyway, I enjoyed it very much too. It didn’t bring me big impact after playing, only a bit pain at the muscle of my legs.

I slept in class after PJ periods yesterday. It was the first time I slept in that way. I arranged three chairs in a row, put a bag at the side of the first chair to prevent me from feeling my head was going to fall XD, second bag on the seat of the first chair as a pillow and third bag as my hugging pillow. Hohoho. It was so nice. XD

I have a superb improvement in the relationship between me and Dameinv. Wahahaha~ I managed to occupy her life much now. hohohoho. I went to find her everyday once she has came to school and told her that I was very free and I accompany her. She has used to my existence now. hohoho. I had a lot of close interaction with her. I taught her Mandarin at last. She has asked for it long time ago but we don’t have a suitable time.

I stayed at her place, sitting at Short Guy’s place. He was very generous, he let me to sit there. Many teachers gave a weird look to me when they saw me sitting there. I’m now already used to their weird eyes. I went to canteen with her alone too. Their students looked at me in very weird way too. Who cares? Ignore. She purposely walked slowly to enable me to walk beside her too. Hehe, this was already not the first time.

The relationship between me and CheChe has improved too. Hoho. Oh ya, Dameinv invited me to watch movie together with her. This was not the first time she invited me but the fifth time. Wahahaha. She suggested to bring me from my house when we are about to go and send me back to my house after watching movie. Hoho.

However, the movie that she has chosen is not so nice so we decided to give up to go out in this week and planned to go to watch movie together next time when there is nice movie. I’m looking forward to it. J And, she has learnt to sms or start a chat with me first in FB. XD

All in all, the relationship between me, CheChe and Dameinv has improved very much. We did many close interactions. We are just like close friends, i mean Dameinv and me. Hohoho. And I’m already quite popular in staff room I think. Hmm, I mean almost every teacher has seen me. Oh ya, I have to say thanks to the absent of the Nice-Cloth-Looking. I won’t be dare to go to Dameinv’s place and stay there if she is there I think. She has taken a two-weeks MC as she just had appendix operation. Unfortunately, it will be holiday on the next week due to the Hari Deepavali. I will only have this week to stay with Dameinv in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment