Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sentimental

So down now, after reading Fish’s blog. Fish, I don’t know what to say now, I’m bad in consoling. What I want you to know is, I’M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. And you too, Suz. I know I’m not a caring friend, I’m not a careful one on relationships. I couldn’t be the first one to realise you alls’ wrong, I’m obtuse in relationship field, but I’ll try to be more caring now. Please forgive my unconcern, I’m trying to improve this. I don’t want my friends to be sad and down, I want them to be always happy. I know I’m not be able to make you all happy, but I wish I can and I will make my every effort to make you all happy if I really can.

And the stupid line is so lag now, maybe because it’s raining now, maybe because my sister is watching drama with her netbook now. I hate it. I can’t chat well with Dameinv, she said I kept appearing offline. I can’t even load my homepage completely now. And now, Dameinv said she can’t online because of the stupid line. Shit. I must find something to cheer up myself, I hate to be in bad mood.

So DOWN and SENTIMENTAL now. I’m so sentimental recently and I HATE it.

Oh ya, something to be jot down.

Dameinv told me that she was about to bath and asked me to wait. I urged her to bath faster to prevent her from getting sick. And she said, “I noe u care bout me. sbb tu sy syg awk…”. So warm. J She really had made me as her good, close and best friend. And I started too. J

No comments:

Post a Comment