Tuesday, October 18, 2011

violin performance

It will be Miss Tan’s retiring ceremony this Thursday. Sigh, she has to go already. L I’m really not willing to see her leaves us. She is a very nice teacher. T^T

Miss Tan asked for the welcoming ritual from us Chinese students. I’m very willing to do so although we might be wearing a quite ugly suit because it is Miss Tan’s. Fish was asked to perform her violin performance on that day. I wanted to perform too. I can let CheChe and Dameinv know that I can play violin and I make my last performance to Miss Tan before she leaves us.

However, I can’t do it. I’m still very poor in playing violin and I have no time to practice it as Miss Gooi just told us about this on this Monday if I’m not mistaken. L sigh, I’m really a useless one. I had been learning violin for about one and the half year. I still can’t make any performance. I’m really bad in music, ugh, what a hurting fact. L Fish can play it well, but I can’t even play all the notes in the right way. Sighhhhhhh……down.

No comments:

Post a Comment