Sunday, October 30, 2011

choir practice again~~

Finally there was choir practice again today. We had our first practice after stop practicing for over three months at the assembly time. There was practice again because we were asked to perform at Alor Star at 15th of November. It is a state function. Teacher Edna said it is actually the same function with the last “Anti-Jenayah” function, maybe they are too rich and wanted to make it again. The only different thing is, the coming one will be held in a stadium, but not a opened-hall of a school.

I asked Giant to join but she rejected with the excuse, lazy. She then went to ask Sunio, she was okay at first, but she rejected too at this morning with the excuse, I thought Giant is going. Well, speechless. Anyway, two new members, actually they were not really new, Ning and Ween. They were asked by Teacher Edna, so they couldn’t reject her. hoho.

I planned to go to music room at the time CheChe comes and I can meet her and say hi. But Fish had spoiled my plan, she was late today. I waited her and missed CheChe’s coming time. L But it was okay, I don’t feel much annoyed or sad or something else. CheChe seems like couldn’t affect me much already. J

We practiced until 8.45am. I didn’t feel hungry at all, just feel a bit dizzy. It was normal, I used to get dizzy when I’m singing choir. Maybe because I drank milk this morning, it was more satiety. I started with my coco book after back from choir practice. We were asked to settle in before holiday and pass it up after holiday actually. But after holiday only we started to do it. XD

Finishing coco book was really a suffering work. I didn’t do it since form 1. I have to finish up the previous years one now. Shit. And because of this, I didn’t go to eat during recess time. it was because I didn’t feel hungry too.

I felt very tired and sleepy after the coco book was semi-finished. I wanted to show Dameinv my pitiful look so that she will say some caring words or scold me of not taking care of myself well. XD Anyway, I failed to do so because I was about to go to canteen to eat when I meet her, I couldn’t follow her to her place.

I ordered a Nasi Patayap and then walked back to my place to sleep for a while and asked Fish to wait for me. The rice today was really big. I couldn’t finish it at all although I was already hungry. It was still tasty, but I had no appetite to enjoy it. I was not feeling well.

Actually I’m expecting I will be back to the powerful me after eating, but it doesn’t happen. I was still very tired after that. I kept sleeping when teacher was not paying attention at our part. I felt uncomfortable when I was singing too.

I managed to support myself until the practice finish. I went to find Dameinv but unfortunately, she was about to her class so I just stayed there for a while and then went to the pondok outside to read my novel. There was no disgusting boy there today, only Suz, Longban, Pretty Girl and Big In. I will turn about for sure if I get to know that there are disgusting boys at the pondok. I hate when there are boys. They like to make disgusting sounds towards me such as kissing sound and calling me with the stupid “A Moi~”. Just so damn.

Dameinv said that let’s meet at Facebook tonight when I went to find her just now. But she didn’t online at all. T^T

4 comments: