Wednesday, October 26, 2011

finally went back to primary school!

I went back to primary school finally. We were the only batch who didn’t go back at all in these three years, feel so guilty about this. Actually I don’t want to go back because I never get straight A’s in my exams from form 1 to now. I was worrying that teacher will ask how is my result and feel disappointed because of my result.

I was with Suz this whole day. We went to find many teachers. Most of them can just call out her name but not mine. L They needed some time to figure out my name. uwaaaaa. Only Miss Teh, Puan Lim, Puan Lai and Puan Yong(feel so weird to call them this way. XD) can call out my name immediately. Anyway, at least they managed to call my name at last. Since I did so well, hmm, considered as well, in primary school, they should have remembered me. L And I realized, my brother and sister were really popular. The teachers still remembered them very well, even better than me. T^T

We went to wander around the school. All the desks and chairs were just so small! The students as well! They were so cute! XD The school had become much hi-technology than before, no chalk and blackboard, but marker-like pen and blackboard-like board. And many facilities in it had been added and improved too such as badminton court, park and basketball court.

I watched my cousin’s performance, singing, too. He was just so cute and funny! I was laughing all the way I was recording. XD He was really good, he got the first prize in the singing contest. Congratulation to my beloved cute cousin! Muack!

I gave the phone hanger to him. Luckily he liked it very much. J By the way, Doraemon’s brother kept spoiling my plan. He kept coming to talk to me when I asked him to come and get the hanger. I realized he liked to talk to me, maybe he liked me? Hahahahaha. I gave him a sweet too. I asked him what to bring for today when we were chatting in Facebook yesterday. He suggested sweets but I rejected him and said I was not close with any of the children, why must I give them sweets? He then said it was for him but I rejected him too. Anyway, I still brought a sweet for him today. Maybe he was touched? J

Hmm, chatted with Dameinv again. We chatted every day now. Our relationship had improved very much. I’m her Teddy now and she’s my Pooh. J She said she wanted to buy ice-creams and bring them to school to eat with me. And, she said she is suffering from heartburn. She is suffering in heartburn! So pity her but I can’t do anything. L I made her cried yesterday. I consoled about her ex-boyfriend finally. Just hope that she has really been okay now. Anyway, very enjoy in our interactions now. J

And, 100th post. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment