Sunday, October 23, 2011

first outgoing after PMR

I’ve finally bought a phone hanger today, for him and me. It was his last year birthday present. He has given me a bracelet made from many little seashells. He bought it when he went to somewhere I think.

I said I wanted to give him a birthday present too last year. I planned to buy us a phone hanger from Massive but it kept out of stock. I couldn’t find us a suitable phone hanger as i was worrying that the phone hanger might be feminine for him and he doesn’t want to use it.

Until today, I finally get one that I think it suits us. Wish that he will really accept it.

He said he wanted to give me a present for my birthday this year too but I rejected him because I don’t know what to give him if he really did give me. I don’t want to be the one who keeps accepting another’s goods but never give.

I went Giant with Ping, Jo, Bei, Min, Ween, Ning, Yewen, Naomi and Xyn today and had a great day with them. They planned to watch Real Steel but they changed their minds at the last minute. It was ok, I’m not so eager to watch it, I just think that it is not so interested although everyone who watched it has highly recommended about it.

We did nothing meaningful actually, just wandering, playing games and we spent a lot of time in selecting and preparing the gift for Xyn too. They wanted to celebrate Xyn’s birthday earlier and actually I don’t know about this at all. It was ok, I was willing to make more friends.

I searched for a suitable frame for Miss Tan too when I was searching for the phone hanger. Unfortunately, there had no suits one. Anyway, Jo helped me to get one afterward. I didn’t see it yet, but I think it will be nice-looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment