Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Retiring Ceremony of Dear Beloved and Respected Miss Tan! ♥

Today was Miss Tan’s retiring ceremony. Six of us, Suz, Jo, Ween, Hui, Wen and me, wore the different clothes to welcome Miss Tan. Suz, Jo and me wore the same clothes. The clothes were red in colour, fully red, with Eastern lace outside the clothes. The sleeves of the clothes were only lace, so they were translucent. On the other hand, Ween, hui and Wen wore the same clothes. Their clothes were red in colour too, but with some yellow inside. Both clothes were Chinese clothes.

We did this due to the request of Miss Tan. She herself asked Chinese students to welcome her. So proud of this J I volunteered willingly because it was related to Miss Tan. J Everyone looked at us when we went out from the room after changing the clothes. My friends teased me too. Ugh.I saw him, he said he wanted to show me his effort. I asked him to not to be humpbacked and pulling his steps when he was walking. Hmm, he was still humpbacked and pulling his steps when he was walking, but much better than before.


CheChe saw me when I was waiting for Miss Tan’s arrival. She smiled with me with a very weird smile, seemed like ridiculing me. Anyway, that’s a kind smile. I looked back and smiled sheepishly when I saw her smile. Ice Beauty passed by then. She smiled and said: “Wow! So sweet!” hmm, I think that’s her only comment or praising to others. Haha. But I know she said that sincerely.

Miss Tan came after about half an hour. We never blamed her but if that was not Miss Tan, that guy may be blamed by us severely. Haha. She got a flower badge from a prefect and a bouquet of flower from our civic teacher, the one who was very friend with Xiu2. Haha. CheChe was there in the whole process, maybe she was the in-charge teacher, but I think it was because she wanted to take photos too.

We walked to Dewan Samsudin with two rows of Form 3 students standing beside us, forming a human wall from canteen to Dewan Samsudin. The students called Miss Tan and said hi and bye and so on to her just like what the fans do to their idols. Haha. They called us too. I don’t dare to look at the students’ face at all, I was looking here and there but not their faces all the way.

Still, I looked up when they called my name. I just gave them a very shy smile. Syaheer and Saffa kept “acececece-ing” me when I was near to them. I kept asking them to stop. Ice Beauty was there too, she smiled. J Well, actually I quite enjoy it because I was walking beside Miss Tan in such occasion. It was the chance which the others will never had.

I was very close to Miss Tan when we were near to the hall. I accidentally hit her shoulder but just very light. Haha. Hmm, I’m so regret now of forgetting to ask to hold her hand. She will say okay I think. L

We went to find a seat after Miss Tan and the teachers entered the hall. I saw Dameinv and the floor beside her was empty so I decided to sit over there. I asked my friends to sit there. But after that only I knew, Dameinv asked my friend to ask me to sit there too. Hoho.

Fortune told Suz that we were sexy. Well, speechless. Okay, actually it was quite because the sleeves there were translucent. I laughed at her. However, Dameinv told me that I was sexy too when I met her sight later. Speechless again. We met our sight for a few times, I smiled brightly to her while she just smiled sheepishly. We talked silently with only moving our lips too. J She kept doing nothing and day-dreaming in the ceremony. I don’t what happened to her. I wanted to ask her but I had no chance.

Suz helped me to ask her to take photo with me after the ceremony finished. She rejected, maybe because I was wearing the too sexy clothes, well, it was really sexy for them. Hmm, I have to admit, I was hurt. L I thought that she had already fed up with me or I annoyed her. However, she called me with the bright way she used to be when I met her afterward. Okay, maybe she was not in mood just now. She seemed like always thinks of her ex boyfriend and feeling sad about it. I want to console her but I don’t know whether she was really not in mood because of that and, I shouldn’t do so actually right? L

We gave the flower to Miss Tan after the ceremony. All of us lined up to waiting for her arrival to hug her and talk to her. Hehe, that was Miss Tan! Our principal had no such thing when she left. Hahahaha. Oh ya, we sang birthday song to Miss Tan too when Mr. Khor said it was her birthday during the assembly this morning. Actually Miss Tan’s birthday is during Deepavali but not today. We hugged her after giving her the flower and said some touching thing. I didn’t feel want to cry at all. And at last, I managed to make her to admit that, SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS MANDARIN. Wahahahaha. So proud of this.

And I got her address too. I’m going to post her a photo frame with the photo that she took with us today. And wish her happy birthday too. We bid farewell to her when she was in the car and leaving. I felt want to cry now, in a sudden. My eyes were full of tears suddenly. I forced my tears back, not letting them to fall down. Well, it was not what I had expected. I expected I will cry non-stop in front of her. Anyway, at least my tears formed. It was the first time my tears formed because of a teacher after primary school. Even in my primary graduation ceremony, I didn’t cry.

Miss Tan, my dear beloved and respected Miss Tan, I will always miss you and love you! You will always in my mind! I love you! You are the first teacher who I love this much in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment