Tuesday, November 1, 2011

01.11.2011

Today was Fish’s birthday, so happy birthday to my beloved Fish~ love you forever and friendship forever! There were only six chinese students presented today, me, Fish, Suz, Ping, Fang2 and WHui. All the others were absent, ALL. I don’t know why, maybe they colluded with each other and planned to absent together. Why I don’t know all of this? But it’s okay, I won’t really absent even though I knew. J

Today was almost the same with yesterday. The five periods before recess were all free, we can do whatever we want including sports. We ran around the field like yesterday and the result was the same too, we just ran about ¾ of the field. I could finish it if my stupid stomach didn’t feel pain I think. Done nothing after that and I slept for almost an hour in class. I couldn’t sleep long if I lean my body over the desk, my elbow would be very pain. So, I arranged the chairs in a row like what I did last time and slept for teen minutes. I felt very tired recently.

The time was wasted by wandering, chatting, playing computer, reading novels and sleeping. Soooooooooooooo boring. Damn. Miss Gooi’s place has been settled by the boys, by using the idea given by Fish. We then went to the Bilik Akses to play the computers there. I thought the room is already neglected and nobody will be going there. I was very surprised when I pushed open the door and saw two boys there. No internet access in the room, so what are the use of the computers presented there?! Even with internet, no Facebook, MySpace, and etc things are allowed. So what is the use of the internet available there?!

CheChe was absent today. A bit affected when waiting for her to come at assembly time but then back to normal after that. Dameinv came late today, she said she has things to do, she should be coming earlier, so that I can stay with her longer. XD I went to her place and helped her to jot down and sum up the score and stayed for almost an hour there. I finished the things she asked me to do in just a short time, she was surprised. It’s nothing actually, just because it was related to Math and her. She make-up today and she was shy when I asked her this.

She wanted to eat lunch with me after finishing the jobs. But unfortunately, it was already the time for me to back. She looked sad, me too but I didn’t show her.

No comments:

Post a Comment