Saturday, March 26, 2011

25th March

went to visited my relative who just gave born to a baby boy at 7th March. i want to go market actually because dameinv told me that she will go market again this friday means today. she said maybe she will meet me. how i know my mum wants to visit my relative..... T~T cannot go already.... just perhaps the baby can brights up my mood. my dad went to butterworth so settle his things before go to penang. he spent a lot of times there!! i've been waited so long on the car together with my grandmother!! poor my grandmother because she has nothing to do but i still have a novel to read!! as a result, she fall asleep. what the hell my dad, suffered my grandmother like that. i hate to see old people suffers. if i think more, i will even cry.

after my dad finished his things, we departed to penang. we arrived my relative's house after about 10 or 20 minutes. it rained once all of us entered house. i saw the baby was hugging by the maid once i entered the house. she wanted to fed the baby to drink milk. he's so small!!! my palm is much bigger than his face!!! i was so excited when i saw him because this is my first time to see such a small baby!! he just born 18 days ago!! he's still reddish and his skin is so smooth!! the feeling touching him is so nice!! i like it!! i don't dare to hug him at the beginning because he's still very small, i scared i will hurt him. i still hugged him at the end. i was so touched when i was hugging him, my eyes were fulled with tears, i don't know why am i that touched. fortunately nobody realize the tears in my eyes. i winked my eyes hardly to avoid the tears to fall down.

my parents and my aunt went to enjoy lunch after that while i'm still playing with the baby in the living room. i hugged him gently and swung him to make him sleep. he slowly slept after a while, the look he closed his eyes half way and open again then close again is so cute!! ha-ha. sleepy babies is always very cute. after he slept, i put him on his bed and went to enjoy my lunch too. i just ate a little bit so i finished it very fast. i went to look at the baby afterward. he woke up already. oh my god, who awoke him!! he then cried so i hugged him. he stop crying once i hug him and slept after a while. he wanted to hug him the only he wants to sleep. it's so nice for being needed by a baby. :)

he kept on waking up and sleep again after that but i controlled myself not to hug him again because it may cause him to used to it, need people to hug him then only he can sleep, it's not a good habit. my mum fed him to drink milk again because he didn't finished it just now. he slept in the half way when he's drinking milk!! he looks so cute!!! oh ya, he's very clever too!! my aunt told me that he used to sleep when drinking milk, so she will force him to finish up the milk first. he will drink a bit at the beginning, and then stop after a while. when we think he had drank the milk, he spits out the milk after that!! he just holds the milk in his mouth!! oh my god, he knows to cheat people since he's just 18 days!! ha-ha.

we went back at about 3pm. we stayed there about 3 hours, time pasts so fast, i never realize it at all. the baby slept when we back, luckily he slept, if not sure i'm not willing to back. it's so nice when hugging a baby, all the actions and expressions of the baby are so cute, he just ignores anything, i really love babies. i must give birth to a baby in the future, at least one.

3 comments:

  1. hahaa~ means suz is a no-no mother nature?
    read oso i feel d baby very cute leh~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. suzanne: gud wat~

    ping: yaya!! absolutely!! she has no mother nature 1!! hng3!!
    btw, he's rely very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete