Friday, March 11, 2011

today's words

i woke up at 11.30am this morning. its quite early for me. i set my alarm as 12pm, but i was awaken by my mom's scolding my bro's voice, and my sis's waking up sounds.

i went to violin class then, at 1.30pm. actually i should go at 2pm, but i went after my mom took my sis to tuition. i done many pass year test papers. considered as settled everything already. what should i do right now is just memorize all the Italian words and wait for the exam on Monday. well, its about 100++ words need to memorize, but i didn't memorize even one of them yet. i think its not a hard thing for me, i can memorize it before Monday. hum.. i'm not so nervous for the exam, i'm always not nervous for exam, any exams. what i worry is i cannot pass the exam. i did many mistakes when i do the pass year test papers. i'm worry that i will make those mistake too in exam. if i cannot pass it, means i wasted RM138. i must do my best so that i won't waste the exam fee. RM138, its not a small amount, for me.

he said he's going to have a travel to Bali this evening and he'll back at next Tuesday. it means i cannot sms with him in this period. T~T he sms a lot with me recently, especially the exam week. due to the increasing of sms rate, my feeling to him has increased. not like before, i'm not very care of him because we have too less interaction. but its different now, we sms more, so my feeling to him was increased. hope that he will continue to sms me instead of just few messages for few months.

wishes:
1. i hope dameinv can on together with me so that we can chat. we have a long time didn't chat already.
2. i hope i can memorize the Italian words as fast as i can. i don't want to fail in my theory exam.
3. i hope my dad or mom can win the lottery. my mom keeps on saying she's Amoney recently and i want to brace my teeth.

2 comments: