Friday, March 18, 2011

whatever

finally surrendered to my mom today!! i really cannot afford the feeling she ignores me. i hate that. i'm very care of her actually. i want to hi with her yesterday, but she didn't even looks at me and just ignore me and passed by me!! T~T so hurt. then i not dare to hi with her. until today, cannot tahan anymore, just go idiotic hi with her. then she beat my butt like angry me why so late then only hi with her. XD

oh ya, MY E STRING BROKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gonna crazy already!!!!!!!!!!i don't know why my E sting always breaks!! maning bought her violin few years already, never break! yuzi's also 1,2 years already, although her E string is already rusted but still didn't breaks!! why my E string can breaks easily!!!!!! my violin, the E string broke almost 10 times within 11 months!!!!! it makes me going crazy!!! shit!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ur mom beat ur BUTT? @o@ anyway gud luck....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuzi: yaya~ btw, wif her hand oni la~

    suzanne: im in bad mood too ma...

    ReplyDelete