Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today

hum.. nothing special today. oh ya, i don't know what title should i put every time i write post you know. haih.

i woke up earlier than my estimation. usually i will sleep until my alarm ring then only i will wake up, but i woke up earlier than my alarm recently. i think maybe my body clock started to use to my routine. i sleep about 6 hours a day and i slept about 10 hours this two days. don't know, still need to see the coming day whether i really used to sleep not more than 12 hours. i slept more than 12 hours usually at holidays.

about my memorizing Italian words, nothing improvement today. i just finished my English correction, watched Charmaine's drama, ate 2 oranges, heard Charmaine's interviewed by a Hong Kong's radio channel and surfed internet today. beside these, i done nothing today.

dameinv still didn't online, cheche too. really nothing special today, so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment