Tuesday, March 8, 2011

utcut... then interesting XD

utcut things.
i saw cheche came at about 9am this morning. she stopped her car in front of surau then came down from it. she took off her baby's car from the front seat and put it at the bonet(how to spell it?). then what happened you know? i saw few malay boys enter her car!! they sat on her car!! T~T they then went away and never come back until after school. so utcut. since morning session, long time didn't have this feeling already. the feeling of knowing cheche is not at school is very bad!!! some more ice beauty also not at school when recess time. T~T cheche is not at school, ice beauty too, while dameinv haven't comes school yet!! T~T really feel bo syok!! moody!!!!

interesting things. XD
i waited dameinv at the toilet there today, she's not there, i didn't see her. then i deliberately go pass by bilik guru. as usual, i put my head close to the window and see hardly to see whether dameinv is there or not. i saw muna at first, then i moved my sight slowly to dameinv's place, suddenly dameinv looked at me!!! she looked at me at the second i looked at her!!! what the hell.... she saw i saw her........ by the way, i feel so intresting. don't know how will she think of me after saw me from window. XD don't know what will she discuss about me with muna later. XD

4 comments: