Monday, March 21, 2011

it make me extremely excited!!!!

yes!!!!!! ice beauty remembered my name!!!! yesterday she called my name without looking at name list, it makes me very excited already. then today, "Lim, I remember you," she said firmly when it's my turn. yes!!!! she said she remembered me!!! i'm the only one which she says so among all students in class!!! hum, it seems to be i should be a good girl in front of her in the future. never mind, i don't care, i do. wahahaha~~~wooohooooooooooo!!! so so so excited!!! wahahaah~~ she remembered me~ she remembered me~~ lalala~~~~

another more excited thing!! i commented on dameinv's status before this. her status is something like "gonna start already, very excited" then got someone ridiculed her that what what don't want to start school because will see her. then i go replied something like "gonna start school already, so happy because can see teacher" then what she replied me you know?! "my good mood naik dgn banyaknya bl jumpa awak n lmbai2 n sengih2.. hik2" wahahhah~~~ she said she's happy when she see me!! wahahah~~~ extremely happy and excited!!!!!!! wooooohooooooo~~~~~~ she's so brave, confess to me XD i'm not dare to tell her because i scare if i tell her then she will estrange me. how i know she tell me first!! yes!! it means that i can be close to her in the future!! she likes that!! yesss!!! i can hi excitedly when i meet her!!! i can peep her from window because she will waits me there!!! woooooohoooooooo~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! really very very happy and excited!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment