Friday, March 4, 2011

study hard!!!

he sms me at 1.3.2011. we chat something. then i said i have no mood to study and my KH is very bad. even when i want to study hard for KH, i will fall asleep after i focused about 5 minutes on the book. i say i want his award. he "muack" to me, then i say i don't want just like this, i want him to wish me or reward me if i did well. he then sent back to me, written:

"觉得自己做到和做不到,其实只是在一念之间。只有愿意相信自己能做到的人才能获得最后的成功。所以,你相信自己了吗?"

i asked whether it is he type on his own, he said yes. i was so touched. he rather to type himself for me. if its me, i will just answer him easily, but not the things like this. so touched. he even offer me that if i can get at least 5As in exam, he'll give a kiss, LIVE. he promised me. so, i want to study hard to get this reward!! XD by the way, i don't think i can do this. i actually want 8As, but BI, BM, and KH i really don't know how should i study to get A. for BM and BI, i have too less vocab, all of my essays and karangan are full of red pens ink. i don't know what can i do. for KH, i never study it properly since form 1. until now, form 3, there is too many things. and all of it need to memorise. actually memorise is not too hard for me, but the important is, I WILL FELL ASLEEP WHEN I STUDY FOR KH!!!!!!!! i cannot control, i feel very boring on KH. i don't know how should i do to get 8As. really. sigh.

5 comments:

  1. oiseh~~ i bet limwanpei will get flying colours for exam this time...reward is a KISS leh~~

    tie ur hair with a rope..and connect it with the roof~~ u can never fall asleep~~ unless it dinnt hurt u XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ping: cnnt la.....bm,bi n kh still cnnt....haihh
    x enuf long ok....

    suzanne: i dunno~ i think he will cheat me afterward..

    ReplyDelete
  3. of coz la....haiyo`~~if wan kiss he will have to tangguh first la k~

    PS:u nt so stupid for him to get to you that easily gua??~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, my kiss means frm far 1~~ 飞吻~~ i think la~

    ReplyDelete