Saturday, March 26, 2011

result

started to not satisfied on my result. i won't care any of it before, but i started to care of it this year. don't know why, maybe because of it's PMR year. i know PMR didn't affect anything, i will still in the same school, doing same things after PMR, but i don't want to get a bad result in PMR, it's still a big exam in my life after all. it will come out with a sijil which i can never edit it if i did get a bad result, it will be the blemish in my life. now only i realize i can care of result that much. although i say i'm very care of it, but i still cannot really determined to study very hard to get 8As. what should i do? i don't know. i think maybe i really need something to push me, but i don't ever know what's that. it may be cheche, dameinv or ice beauty's encouragement, my parent's awards, his awards, and etc. etc.. i don't know why i am that obstinate to not to study, i know there is nothing bad if i study, i just cannot really determined to study. i believe if i really determined to do that, i can do it. although i really determined to study hard one day, i know it will only last about few days and i will back to before after that. i don't know, i just don't have any mood to determined myself to do so. sigh.

this time exam,
malay, 69, quite normal for me, but i'm not satisfied on it now.
english, 73, it's already a high marks for me, but i'm still not satisfied right now.
chinese, 86, nothing wrong.
science, 88, nothing wrong too, but i hope i can get a higher marks next time.
mathematics, 91, very very not satisfied!! i lost the certification while i'm doing wrong steps in the paper.
geografi, 88, i can get 9* actually.
sejarah, 88, i also can get 9* actually.
kh, 63, actually it's quite normal for me, but i'm very not satisfied on it now. it's really too less!! i want to improve it!! but i'm really not interested in it!! i'm so regret that i followed what my cousin told me to choose ERT. T~T T~T T~T i think i can get a better marks if i'm in PK.

well, moody because of results. it never happen before this, but it happened rapidly recently. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment