Thursday, November 3, 2011

2nd November 2011

Today was much better, there was a normal number of students attended today. CheChe was absent again, don’t know why and I didn’t ask Dameinv or her when she was online.

We registered to go for a forum about health today. It was at Dewan Putra. No other reason, just because we were too boring to stay at school. It was not bad to go outside. We went there at 8.30am. Suz, Fish and me went to help Miss Gooi to clean her room before that. We often went to find her lately and offered her our help because we were really too boring. As a result, I was now much closer with her.

I get a bag of things from there. There were a few poster, a pack of Mihun, an apple, a bun, a bottle of mineral water, a notebook and a pen. Not bad, went to play and got free things. I did nothing there, didn’t listen what they said at all. I was sleeping, day-dreaming and chatting all the way.

We went to eat after back from there, it was neither recess time nor back time, but the teachers just allowed us to go out. After that, I pranked Ping. I was not going to prank her actually. I wore her watch when she took it off at canteen, just for fun actually. She thought she lost it then so I planned to continue it. She looked at my hand for a few times, but she never realized it. I thought she has already realized it, I never thought that she was just that BLIND.

We went back to Astaka then. She searched for it at her bag. I went to show her again. I purposely raised my hand in front of her and doing nothing, assuming that she would realise it. Again, she didn’t see it. She went back to her class to search for it after that. I called her and said that Dameinv asked us to go to the another way, raising my hand with the watch and turning it. It was obvious that I was doing things in a weird way and talking nonsense, she didn’t realise.

She back from her class then, with a disappointed face. Of course, her watch was with me what. She searched at her bag again. I went near her and squat down and showed out my hand and asked if she got it. She turned and looked at my hand’s side. I thought she has finally seen it, but she stared it for some seconds and raised her head and told me, nope. Oh my goodness, could she use her eyes since she was opening it!?

And she finally saw it, when I showed her my hand again. We all then laughed at her. She seemed like a bit angry, sad and maybe shocked. I don’t know, but I know she was unhappy because of this. Hey Ping, I know mia, I just don’t want to stop suddenly because the ambience would be very weird if I stop laughing suddenly and stare at you. Hmm, here are some cool satirize words that I told her, “which button to click to make your watch invisible?”, “what’s the use of you opening your eyes?”, “can you see me?”. It was just so funny but I know you were angry, Ping, sorry. You will forgive me right? Heeee.

I then went to be with Dameinv. She wanted to give me chocolate to thank me for helping her and said that we could eat it together. Eat ice-cream as well. But she didn’t bring chocolate or ice-cream as I told her that I have things to do and she thought we would not be meeting. It was okay because I don’t expect we would be having time for that too. We promised that we are going to meet at 12pm to eat chocolate and ice-cream tomorrow.

It was choir practice then. I was in good mood, no reason, and I did well. I would be very very good mood if I can really eat chocolate and ice-cream with Dameinv tomorrow as I knew that we are having choir practice from 11am to 1pm tomorrow afterwards.

I met Dameinv after choir practice and I told her. She was disappointed too, I expected that. We chatted a while before she went to her class. She would always smile or laugh sheepishly in front of me. I was appeased by our interactions today but actually it was only the normal interactions. I don’t feel want to message her or Facebook with her. I don’t want her to be annoyed by me, although I know she won’t feel so actually but I would still worry about that.

Unexpectedly, she was online today and hi with me. We chatted for a while only because her line wasn’t well and she couldn’t access Facebook. She messaged me then. We chatted for a while again, she wanted to bring chocolate tomorrow. Hope that we will be able to eat it together tomorrow. She called me meimei and called herself cheche. Well, I can be her meimei, it’s okay. J She said goodbye to me and said that she was already sleepy. That’s her must-do. XD But today was abit different, she added a kissing emotion after her words. Haha. I realized it afterward, if not, I’m going to give her back too. J

No comments:

Post a Comment