Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hari Raya Haji

Maybe I should ask him, no way, I don’t dare. Just wait until the school reopens and see his behavior okay. But, what should I feel toward this before I get to know his thinking? Alright, just ignore it first. Still, my heart will be held tight suddenly when I saw his Facebook icon. Still, I will feel hurt when I think back of the conversation. I hate.

Watching my Charmaine’s drama, Forensic Heroes II, again. I just so love my Charmaine, and her lover in the drama, Ivan(Kevin Cheng). I love to see them being together. Just so love. I think I’m already crazy in this. I’m going to watch it again with laptop later. Then print screen the scene I want and save it and see it whenever I want. Wahaha.

Dameinv was so gatai today. She said “miss u babe” to me. Haha. I gave her back a kiss emotion too. haha. Just take it as the reparation of her kiss emotion that day. XD

Went to Tesco and had a KFC lunch with my family this afternoon. I walked together with my brother and we were holding hands and walking very near to each other, just like what a couple would do. Damn, all the others must have thought that we were couple! Anyway, I have already used to it. Everyone was looking at us, because of my brother’s look. I used to ignore all their eyes. And, I’m his girlfriend on the other hand. Damn.


Oh ya, I dared myself to ask CheChe about the reason she was absent for school few days ago. She went for a bengkel at Langkawi. And my reason for asking her about this was, “nothing, just curious.” XD


Oh ya II, belated Hari Raya Haji to my friends. Shit, i forgot to wish Dameinv and CheChe and all them. I have totally forgotten about this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment