Friday, November 18, 2011

first day of holidays

Maybe I can say my boring holiday had a good beginning. We went to Xiu2’s house to play and have a “morning BBQ” there and celebrated birthday for Jo and Fish’s passed one. Wish my beloved Jo happy birthday again here~ muack! All 3A8s were there except Suz because she has to go for debate. Pity her.

We decorated Xiu2’s house before Jo arrived. We told Jo and Fish to come at 9am but we all came at 8am so that we would have time to decorate but Fish came earlier so she had to decorate too. XD BBQ then, hmm, not so fun because we don’t have the stick for BBQ, it was very hot so I didn’t barbeque much. I barbequed some marshmallows, it was so tasty! Hohoho, I like it! Fang2’s mum made some spaghetti and jelly for us too. Her mum was really kind, my mum would never do that. L

We played water after eating. It was so nice, I love that part! We played crazily, and we were all wet! Huahahahaha :D Tidy up time after playing then. It was suffering, all tidy up time is suffering, I hate it, everyone hates it. Anyway, WHui and me washed all the things at the back. We played poker card for a while after that. I said I don’t want to play poker card anymore because I would lose everytime I play. Anyway, I still played for a few games. I can control myself well now, stop playing once started to lose. XD As a result, I won RM2. XD It’s much for me compare to the negative before this.

Thank you very much to Jia and Fang2, they both lighted the fire and barbequed many things for us. I went back at 1.30 something and slept after coming back. After that, woke up, and then online. Boring routine again.

Oh ya
1. I’m going to go out with Dameinv next week, huahahahah~~ :D

2. Finally bought my Charmaine’s movie, haven’t watch it yet, but I knew it is really nice, that’s why I bought it! Just so love my Charmaine!! Charmaine, I LOVE you!! LOVE!! And, so regret and sad that I don’t know how to PS. L

No comments:

Post a Comment