Monday, November 7, 2011

All Just In A Sudden

You hoped me to die.

You said you wish me to die, as soon as possible.

You said we will be strangers until the day I die, started from now.

Okay, we are stanger, until the day I die, I will remember it, until the day I die too.

Goodbye, stranger.

First time, my eyes were full by tears because of you, and it is the last time too.

Please, promise me.

Last time.

Still, I hope you were kidding, again.

You were kidding right?

Were you?

I thought you don’t mean much to me, you don’t affect me much.

You don’t, right?

You just made my tears formed, just some tears.

Just in this condition.

You don’t affect me much.

Do you?

Maybe you did, just that I never realise.

Maybe you did, after this.

Can I know are you serious?

Can I know what’s happening now?

Should I ask you, “You are kidding right.”?

You will come back and tell me you were just kidding.

You will. Will you?

7 comments: