Wednesday, November 16, 2011

choir performance and the day after it

I woke up at 5am yesterday. I thought I will be using more time than the day before it for preparation. However, I was wrong. I had many times left before I went out.

The way to school was all dark, almost no cars on the road. It felt so nice. Hoho. The school was dark too when I arrived, it was about 6am. I waited for them alone in my class, didn’t feel any fear, I had used to it. I waited like this every morning.

Bus departed at about 6.20am. I couldn’t sleep with songs because I would be listening to the songs very carefully. But I couldn’t sleep on the bus no matter with songs or not. Anyway, I managed to sleep for teen minutes with songs playing. It couldn’t consider as sleep I think, it was only “sometimes conscious and sometimes unconscious”. Chatted with Fish, Suz, Win, Ning and YWen as well.

I don’t know when did we arrived there because I forgot to wear my watch and I had put my phone in my bag and I was lazy to take it out. Most of us wanted to go to toilet but our conductor doesn’t allow us to do so. She said we were not having much time plus we haven’t warm up yet.

So, we warmed up at the stage without going to toilet and with hungry stomach. I never thought that we would have time to eat but at least we could have some time to go toilet right, but we don’t have. We warmed up for a while more at downstage and went up to the stage immediately after that. I was shocked.

We stood there for almost 1 hour before singing, waiting for the VIPs. Damn. My legs were numb. I almost forgot how to walk when I had my first step after singing. I had a little bit sore throat before started to sing after waiting for so long without talking. I was not nervous at all, from the beginning.

We went to KFC after that. The workers were shock when they saw a group of blue girls went into their shop. Haha. I ordered a cup of coffee. It was just so tasteless and bitter. I added 6 packs of sugar and creamer. There was a table of Form 5 students beside us. We acted like we were just finish taking the exam too and we were Form 5s too. We chatted about the previous and coming papers, awards if we get straight As, what car could we get after exam and etc. I just feel that I could be a good actress too. Grin. :D

We arrived school at 12 something. We did nothing before school finished. I was so boring, super duper boring. I knew Dameinv wouldn’t be in school, I just felt like I had no point to go school anymore, I could start my holiday now. Anyway, I better still going because I had not many days to go now. It left only 2days. I must appreciate my left Form 3 life.

As a result, I was absent today as many of my classmates were not going and Dameinv was the main reason actually. Unfortunately, Dameinv told me that she was in school today! Damn! Why was she in school! Isn’t she said that she has to invigilate SPM so she will not be in school! Ugh! Absent for school is really a bad thing!

Fortunately, she said she will be in school in Thursday. Hoho. I must appreciate this coming Thursday then. J Oh ya, we will be taking our RM100 tomorrow, huahahaha. But Dameinv will not be not there. L

No comments:

Post a Comment