Sunday, November 13, 2011

not a good day

I went for choir rehearsal in Alor Star today. I was very worry about if I had missed anything to bring the days before it. No butterfly in my stomach, because neither CheChe nor Dameinv would be there. I wouldn’t be nervous if there is no one that I care of.

I reached school at about 6.40am. I planned to arrive earlier than this and walk to Dameinv’s place and put the map of my house on her desk. Unfortunately, I reached school late so I failed to do that. I rushed to music room then.

We started to worm up after not long. I didn’t do it as well as the best I did before. I couldn’t sing well lately, just like I couldn’t reach the pitch and I couldn’t be powerful. Anyway, it was still okay. I went to put the map on Dameinv’s desk after warming up, when everybody was about to go bus. I met her on the way so I gave it to her. I saw CheChe too, but I didn’t say hi.

We went to the bus stop beside surau and Dewan Asrama to wait to go up the bus. I saw Dameinv was busy preparing her class’s ice-cream stall. She asked me if I would be there with hope-filled before that, but unfortunately, I would not be there. L

She came and told me that she couldn’t understand the map. I explained to her. I planned to tell her that if I could come back before they go back, we could eat ice-cream together but I didn’t tell her at last. I looked at her back all the way on bus when we were going out of the school.

It took about 1hour 40minutes to reach the stadium. We arrived at 9.35am. We waited in the very hot, sauna-like stadium. They didn’t switch on the air-conditioner. Damn. We ate the food given by them before our turn to rehearsal. It was curry chicken rice. Hello, we had to sing! Ok, I know they would never be that caring.

We waited idly until 12pm something. We dressed rehearsal for almost 2 hours and went back after that, waited for 3hours and dressed rehearsal for only 2 hours. And the 2 hours were not all used to dress rehearsal but waited for them to settle the things.

I slept for a while and chatted with Fish on the bus on the way back. I sat with Fish on the bus. We chatted a lot on the bus. We arrived the school after about 1hour 40minutes too. The school was so empty, almost considered as NOBODY, only a few boys were playing football in the field and few students waiting for their parents in the pondok.

We went to wandered around the school compound. First because I wanted to see whether Dameinv is still there although I knew it was 101% that she wouldn’t be there, second because we wanted to let Fish and her guy had chance to stay together, the school was empty so they no need to worry about others would see it.

I saw CheChe was still in Bilik Mesyuarat when we were sending Suz to Kamar Syura for her pitiful debate discussion. I asked Fish and her guy to wander around on their own and I went to find CheChe. Hoho. I chatted with her in the room. She said her finger was so pain because of playing Bola Jaring, it was her first time to play it. It seemed like not every Malay girl likes Bola Jaring. J

An unlucky thing was, she had already finished her works when I was there. I couldn’t be with her long. She said she had to pick up her daughter after that and asked if I want to tumpang her car. I rejected her. Why! Why did I reject her!!!!!!!!! I missed an once-in-a-lifetime chance again!!! I would never have such a chance to sit her car anymore!!! Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa L Both of the most regretful things that I had done were all because of CheChe! First time was I met her in Tesco but I didn’t hi with her, second time was this! Ughhhhhh!!! T^T

I slept after coming back from school and went online after bathing and enjoying dinner after woke up. I uploaded my self-taken photo on the way back from the car just now. And do you know what happened after that? CheChe liked my photo!!!! Oh my goodness, just so flattered! This was the first time she liked my photo! (the photos which I took with Dameinv were exception) I tagged her and said something like “why do you want to like my photo, shyshy”(XD) but unfortunately, she didn’t reply.

Another shocking thing happened again after that. I saw the notification of Dameinv liking my photo! Oh gosh….It was the first time she liked my photo too. So shy…XD Her comment was more flattering. “miss you my tedy”, was her comment. Wahahahahahaahaha~~ She said so in public….so shy….and, so happy! XDXDXDXD hohohohoho~~~ The only bad thing was, she didn’t on after I asked her. huhu L

Tomorrow will be the formal performance, hope that I can sing well! Oh god, let me to sing well please, I want to sing better! All the best to you, Lim Wan Pei! Good luck and do your best! Same to all the choir members especially my Fish, Suz, Ween, Ning and YWen! Semangat!!!! XD


Oh ya, he said it was only a joke. Damn, how could he wish me to die even though it was only joking!!! I told him I was really affected by it much and asked him to settle it on his own. I don't want to talk to him and be eyes to eyes with him before he settles it! Hump! (wish that I can really do that)

3 comments: