Thursday, November 24, 2011

7th day of holidays

I was awaken by my sis when she woke up for her SPM this morning at 7.30am. I could sleep back but I woke up because I thought maybe I could meet Dameinv on Facebook. We didn’t chat for a few days already.

I met CheChe instead of Dameinv. I dared myself to talk to her with a good excuse for myself. I could say "I woke up early and I was excited now, that’s why I talked to you." I don’t dare to talk to her because she used to ask why and I don’t know how to answer her. We chatted then.

I saw a shocking news from her profile afterward. It was her status, telling that Dameinv’s sister is having lymphoma cancer now and praying that she could recover soon. It was Dameinv's eldest sister, the one who went to study in New Zealand and just came back not long ago. I was very shocked and I had frozen in front of the computer for quite a long time.

I posted a wall post on her wall this morning, before knowing this, asking when will be our outgoing day and I miss her. I deleted it then because she just said sorry for busying on her sister’s things and has no time to invite me to go out. Good, I don’t have to dream about it anymore lately. Maybe she saw the post but if she doesn't means we thought of the same thing at the same time. :)

I messaged her later to console and ask for details. I got something, she said her sister had hidden it for a long time, it’s now second or third phase already. Her sister will be going to Penang tomorrow for the chemotherapy. She said she was very sad, this sister was the one she loved the most and of course she loved me too(she said on her own). I told her I messaged her to console her actually but I don’t know how to console. She said she was worse, her sister keeps crying. She was her sister but she doesn’t know how to console her.

I’m very upset now. She is very sad because of this and I would be very sad too if it is me. And I can’t do anything to help her, not even consoling. To those who read this, please keep it as a secret. I wrote it here not to let you know and spread it. I just need a place to tell out.


Notes.
1. I had finished my great plan, not sleeping before going to school, not long before this.

2. I’m reading Twilight, it’s interesting started from the Confession chapter. XD And, how I wish I have never watched the Twilight movie before. The Edward in the novel was so perfect that the Edward in the movie could never be. I could be imagining how perfect the Edward was but not remembering the imperfect Edward in the movie when I’m reading. The Edward in the movie was not perfect at all, not even having a handsome face. Moreover, HE IS NOT MUSCULAR AT ALL.

3. He didn't contact me for quite a long time already.

4. I’m learning to use Photoshop to edit photo, I mean my Charmaine one, but my netbook can’t display the Chinese words in software. Thus, it’s a hard work for me to investigate it. Here are some examples. I'm quite satisfied with them.


8 comments:

  1. Ehehe~~CONFESSION, CHAPTER 10. XD

    Btw, not bad an editing, :)I like the 2nd one. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... [I remain quiet~]

    Suz: Cuz it's THAT kind of pics? Hohohohohoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish ~ partly, but i think it;s because i like that part in the show XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. suzanne: yeah, i started 2 feel tat its an interesting book XD

    hoho, i like tat part vry mch too, tats y i edit it XDXD

    fish: remain 4 which part?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WP~~IF NOT WHY IT:S EVEN PUBLISHED ? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. wp: for all except the photoshop part~

    Suz: Hehehehe~

    ReplyDelete