Friday, November 18, 2011

last school day

Every form had to come to school like morning session today for “Hari Tutup Sekolah”. We cleaned up the school compound all the time before recess, anyway, I didn’t clean anything but played with friends. :D

I messaged with Dameinv in the school, haha. I went to find her in staff room after recess and stayed there until school finished and did nothing except helping Dameinv to do some works and teaching Fang2 Mathematics. Fang2, Jo and Fish were there too. We were all too boring but don’t want to go to the Multimedia Room, we would be doing nothing there too but we still prefer to stay with Dameinv. Hmm, maybe I should say ME but not WE. XD

Dameinv gave me the gift that she wanted to give me before this. It was 3 Ferrero Rocher Chocolate, a maybe-made-in-New Zealand Chocolate and a New Zealand animal key chain. I don’t know what animal was that, but it looked cheap, really. No offence, but it really looked cheap. It looked coarse, not meticulous at all. Her sister who went to study in New Zealand had come back lately, that was why these things were here. She said she had many key chains in her house and that one she brought was mine. Hoho.

I stayed at her place until 1.30pm, stayed about 3 hours there. hoho. Anyway, I did nothing there. She was busy, I didn’t talk much with her. CheChe was absent today. I continued my boring routine after coming back from school, started my boring holiday. L

No comments:

Post a Comment