Thursday, September 22, 2011

22th of September

There was no PJ period again today, stupid lazy teacher. She doesn’t even wear the sport suit! Shit! Short Guy was absent too, they said he went to Pantai Merdeka, what will he do there? Run and run and run to keep slim? Hahahaha.

As there was no teacher, we stayed in our class and did our own stuffs. Actually there was a teacher when it was Moral period, but the teacher didn’t ask us to go there so we just ignored her. Hehe.

Ice Beauty talked about colours today. She asked us whether we like grey colour. Most of them said no. Why? Grey looks nice what, I like it. And Ice Beauty likes grey colour too. She added on, “You will look nice when you are in grey shirt, especially Chinese, they look so sweet.”(something like this.) All Chinese girls said my name once Ice Beauty finished her sentence. I was wondering why. Ice Beauty looked at me and smiled.

I met Ice Beauty again after I went to toilet after school. I smiled to her from far and greeted her. She smiled too. She asked how do I go back with smiling face. I told her it is my mum’s van and she repeated, “oh, your mother.”, with smiling face too. I was wondering why again. I asked her why but she didn’t answer me, maybe she didn’t get it. Hmm, she had her childish side too. J

I waited Dameinv at somewhere she couldn’t see me when I saw she was in front of the surau. I met Ice Beauty’s car before I met Dameinv. I was so diffident. Haha.

I pretended that I didn’t see Dameinv and looked at the building or car far there concentratedly until I didn’t realise her but actually I saw her first. She used her books in hand and waved to me. We went near and chatted. She used her books to hit my thigh too, I mean the pocket part. The action looked like we were a very good friend, hoho.

I accompanied Transparent to staff room afterward. First, she wanted to search for Julia. Second, I wanted to see Dameinv. J We failed to meet Julia and I went to asked Dameinv about where was the place of Julia. Hoho, chatted again. She looked very nice today, with the blackish grey baju kurung.

There is Konferensi Waris on the coming Sunday. It will be our last Konferensi Waris in Form 3. I should have appreciated it and see Cheche and Dameinv more on that day. However, my mum is coming early on that day. I will not be able to wander around and see them already. LOh ya, Cheche was absented today.


No comments:

Post a Comment