Friday, September 2, 2011

Genting Trip!!!

28th of August

We departed at 11 something and we arrived there after about 5 hours. Fortunately, it was not as cold as I think, quite okay. We stayed at First World hotel and our room number is 843. There had only 2 single beds, a small fridge, a small not used locker and a super mini TV in the room. 6 of us, I mean all of my family, stayed together in the small room for 2 nights. Cool right.

We went to the Mushroom Garden, a restaurant there, to have our dinner. We had it together with my aunt’s family, who came together with us and she was the one who asked us to come too, and few of her son’s friend. They worked at Genting. There were 15 of us altogether. We ate many things, and it costs RM300++. Luckily it was paid by my cousin, he suggested that on his own. :P

We went to have a window shopping at the building (I don’t know what should I call it, it’s a combination of a hotel and shops and the theme park). We went to visit the Believe It Or Not, a place which had a lot of weird things and historical things, too. I wore a high heel that day, I thought we won’t be walking for too long. However, the truth told me that I was wrong. We walked continuously for over 4 hours. Oh my god, my leg was so painful! It was just like if my leg was going to break. Wearing high heels and walked for a long time was really suffering, tiring and killing!

We went to OSIM, a shop which sold massaging tools, at last. I tried its leg massaging machine while my family tried the other machine. It was very useful, my leg felt much better after being massaged by the machine. We tried almost everything in that shop. The seller got some commission too at last as he promoted almost everything inside very hard to us. We bought a RM200++ eye massaging machine.

We went back to our room then. It was already 1 something I think. We slept at 3 something as we kept talking when all of us were already on bed. One started talking after another stopped. We talked for a long time. Now only I knew we can be so close and talked without think much. I really liked the condition.

I didn't meet him there because he went back at the day I started to play. :(


29th of August


I set my alarm as 9am, but I kept falling asleep after woke up. At last, I woke up at 10 something. It was not so cold, thank god. I was so looking forwards to play all the games in the theme park. We had our “breakfast” at KFC since all of the food there were so expensive, they were about 5 times more expensive than it was at normal place. I met Saumui afterwards and went to play the games together with my brothers, sister and my brother’s friends.

I played games together with only Saumui after not long because my brother and sister had no guts to play those exciting and horrible and scary games. We played almost everything except the Dragon Boat because the queuing line was too long. We played Space Shot for 2 times and Corkscrew for 1 time. We were very proud of it as the games’ scary level was about 5 stars. I told my family and Dameinv too and they were shocked when they heard that. I was so happy. Wahaha XD.

We played the outdoor games until the last minute and went back to each other’s room after that. I watched a show together with my family then. It was a show which contains magic show, sand-drawing show, dancing show and acrobatic show. The ticket of it costs for RM52 per person. It was a show which performed by a foreign group. The dancers were all foreigner, they were so nice looking! The girls were so pretty and their legs were so long and fair and well proportioned! And they were so tall! The ticket was deserved!

I called for Saumui to play the indoor games together after watching the show. The games were available until 1am. So we played until 1am too to cost back our ticket. We bought some porridges and French fries from Marrybrown to be our supper. We enjoyed them together in our room, the ambience was so nice and harmony. Again we slept at almost 3am but it was because we ate supper and we have to clear it after that.


30th of August


I woke up at 9 something today. My brother said he used an expired ticket to play games and nobody realised that. I went to play the games again with Saumui, her cousin and my younger brother. Really nobody realised that, so, I played Space Shot again with my brother. I screamed crazily and closed my eyes at the first time I played it. Second time, I screamed but with my eyes opened. And the third time, this time, I neither scream nor close my eyes! Woohoo! It was so cool! The game was really nice! I love it!


I met a pretty Arab girl there. There were 4 of them, she, her boyfriend or brother i think, and another elder couple. They kept looking at me when I was queuing. The Arab girl finally came and talked to me.


"Excuse me,you are a Malaysian?"

"Err, yup."

After few seconds...

"Nice hair."

"Thanks."

"Where are you come from?"

"You guess."

"Hmm.. Don't know."

"I'm from Arab, ***(I didn't hear clearly what she said.)"

"Arab!? Hmm..(very shocked actually)"

After few minutes...

"How old are you?"

"Hmm... Fifteen."

"Oh! Same with you!" the girl of the couple said.

"You are fifteen? Oh, me too!"

"What!? You are fifteen?! Wow!"

"Err, i know i'm..."

I smiled sheepishly.

After few minutes...

"What's the name of your school?" She finished the sentence in just a brief moment.

"Huh?"

"What's the name of your school?"

"Oh, I come from somewhere very far away from here. So, maybe you will not know it if I tell."

"You are not come from KL?!"

"No."

I wanted to take photo with her, but i don't dare to ask.

After few minutes, when there was almost our turn to play the Space Shot...

"I think you better tie your hair."

"Why?" She was asking and tidying her hair.

"Because you hair maybe will be stuck there."

"Oh! Really!?!"

"Ya. It had happened before."

She groped over her jeans and gave an undaunted face.

"Sorry, I don't have one too." I gave a sorry face to her.

"I think you need to tie your hair." I told the elder girl.

"Why?" They asked the same question.

"Because maybe your hair will be stuck there." I repeated the same thing.

"Oh!! Really!!" She was very shocked.

Her boyfriend then helped her to put her hair into her shirt.

"Maybe you can braid it."

"Huh?"

"Braid it."

"Oh!" She braided her hair and put into her shirt too.


It was her turn to play Space Shot after that. I thought we will be in the same turn, but the door closed right when I wanted to walk into the playing compound. I looked at her all over the time, hoping her to look at me and we would have a smile to each other but she didn't. She didn't even look over my side after playing and just walked away. We never met after that even though I looked here and there on the way walking back to my hotel room. I was so regret, for not having any photo with her. :(

We went home at 12 something. We had out delayed lunch at Ipoh. We ate the famous sprouts chicken there. My elder brother was very not in mood or else that day. He was very annoying. Good, he made me HATE him more. I really hate him, but sometimes not. I don’t like the condition like this, if hate means I want to hate thoroughly. However, I failed to make myself hate him thoroughly. Ugh. I’m very affected by him, he was really so annoying!!!!!! Well, sometimes, most of the time. Shit!!!!!!!!

We arrived home at almost 6 safely. Well, the trip was nice, I played a lot of things and I had a very good time with my family. Thanks to everyone as u all made me happy. Love you all! Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment