Thursday, September 8, 2011

just to update it

Had a lot of interaction with Dameinv due to Suz’s request to Dameinv. She asked her to be the leading teacher of Chinese debate team. She just said okay. She said they will be very pity if she doesn’t want to go. Hey, if you go means you will be pity okay. How can, how can I leave her alone for 5days. There will be all Chinese and she, the only Malay. She told me she was scared and worried that they cannot communicate to each other, scared to be bullied as well. Luckily she didn’t go at last, I was relieved.

I went to stand very close to her when Suz asked her for the first with no reason. And maybe because I talked to Fang2, I stood away from her. She then pulled me back to her side. Hoho. We were very near to each other, touching each other. I was so regret for didn’t hold her hand. T~T.

She offered me some kuih raya. I rejected her immediately. After thinking, I asked her whether the kuih is made by her. She said yes and I accepted it immediately once she said YES. Haha. Don’t know she realizes something or not.

I talked about her ring on her ring finger. I saw her status after went home, saying that she had broke with her boyfriend on 3th of September. Gosh, I talked about the ring right on the next day she had broke with her boyfriend. She must be very sad. I felt so sorry.

And today, thank to Suz, I apologised to her. Suz, THANK. I’m sure that you know what I mean. You better pray that she will not know anything about why am I apologising. I will tell her on my own, if she asked.

Fish was finally back today. I told her about what had happened in these two days.

Fish and I told Suz that Short Guy wanted to meet her. That was my idea, to play a trick on Suz and, see Dameinv again. Mission failed as the Short Guy was not there when Suz went to find him.

ADY asked about who wrote something on board that day, I’ve totally forgotten about I’ve wrote something. I was just asking what was her talking about and what words she meant and ignored her after that. After few minutes, I remembered I’ve written something on board! Hoho, she saw that. Hee, ignore her.

Ice Beauty asked about ADY today in English period, she said that she was emotional, I was the first person who agreed with her agitatedly. I behaved like I was very hate her, and I did. Ice Beauty is now knows that I HATE HER I think.

Well, I have almost NO interaction with Cheche these days. Hmm, feel a bit calm about this. I think I like Dameinv more now, but I dreamed about Cheche more, don’t know why. I can rarely dream about Dameinv and my Charmaine.

Charmaine is coming to Penang on 2nd of October and I will be having PMR on 4th of October. Damn it, why it’s such time. Anyway, I want to go too, to see my perfect, beloved Charmaine. Mum didn’t oppose very much as I told her I will be studying very hard in this month. This is my prerequisite. I’m finding way to go now. Perhaps I can really make it.


2 comments: