Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finally

We took photos with Cheche the day before their Raya holidays. I asked the photos from her afterwards but she told me that she was processing. However, there was nothing on her profile after that at all. I asked for the second times not long after. She said she was processing again. I told her that her “processing” is very suspecting. Anyway, she finally uploaded all (I think) of the photos she took before including ours. I saw her baby girl. She was much bigger now, she grew very fast! Her baby was so cute, especially the one that she was wearing a cute baby tudung! As you know, I LOVE babies! Hua-ha-ha. :D

I saw few photos of her and Dameinv. She likes her very much I think. She held Dameinv’s hand almost every photo they took. She chatted with Dameinv on this day too. I saw all of their conversation. They were talking so funny to each other. Ha-ha. Not bad, they are good friends! I complained on the photos I took with her as the photos were BLURRED one and I looked so ugly! She said I must blame the cameraman then. It was Paru! Shit him! Spoilt my photos with my Cheche!!!!!

I finally met her as usual after so many SPECIAL days. We, fish and me, stood at Dewan Terbuka and looked at the photos there. Actually we had already watched it for many times but we can still watching it again and again. Ha-ha. I purposely acted like I didn’t see Cheche when she came down from upstairs, planning to go after her and say hi. However, she stopped at the corner and waited and called for me unexpectedly! I went towards her and said hi. She asked, “how about it? Is it okay?” I haven’t realise what she meant and asked what did she meant. She said it was about the photos she uploaded yesterday. I thought she wouldn’t talk about it and would just walk away. And I was still worrying what should I talk to her the day before it.

She had talked to in Facebook these days, but she seemed like doesn’t willing to talk to me. I thought she wouldn’t talk to me first. Yeah~ huahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment