Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Retiring Day of Our BELOVED Madam Principal

Yooooohoooooooooooo~ She was leaving at last! Tata~~ don’t ever come back again! We will miss you~~~ wahahahahaha~

The best thing she ever done to us is, we could have a half-day-school because of her retiring ceremony. We were asked to go to Dewan Samsudin at 10am but the ceremony started at 11pm. Shit, do you know that how pain my butt was!! You know, I really did plan to bring cushion or something like that to school for my butt. I gave up at last because it will be very funny if I really did.

I went to sit at the front because I thought Cheche and Dameinv will be sitting at the front. UNFORTUNATELY, they were sitting at back!! The last row of seats! T~T is this fate….. hng! i saw Dameinv closed her face with both her hands all over the time the Malays were reciting their prayers. I thought who was taking her photo so she wanted to close her face with her hands. And it was Giant!! They were sitting at the back too so they got to have interactions with Dameinv. T~T Dameinv asked that where was I and Giant said don’t know but she acted like I was absented. As a result, she SMS me!!!! It was the first time she sms me first! Wahahahaah~~ She searched for me and even sms me! Now only I know she was that caring of me, touched. Hahahahaha~

There was choir performance in the ceremony. Do you know that how affected was I when I saw the people who wore choir suit on that day?! Teacher said the ceremony will be held on 25th of September. As it is near to PMR, we had given up to take part. And now, the ceremony was on 19th!! If I know it will be on 19th, I will take part for sure! T~T The PA system was very bad, the bass was set too deep and the background sound too. We couldn’t listen clearly to what they sang at all including Xio Du Bak’s singing. Damn it.

Many of the teachers cried when our Madam Principal left. Dameinv seemed like cried too. Madam Principal bid adieu to us and I bid to her excitedly too! She’s leaving, I MUST say goodbye to her! Huahahaha~

I talked to Dameinv after the ceremony. She asked me to go over her when she finally saw me. She was surprised and asked that why didn’t I go for the choir performance. I told her the whole thing and she smiled. She said that she thought that I was absented and asked where I was because she didn’t see me. She seemed like wanted to know where I am badly. Huahahahaha, I have to admit I like the feeling like this.

She took away the bottle that I was holding on my hand to see. The action was so cute, just like a little curious baby. We went out to see madam principal went away then. She was standing in front of me, there was quite a distance between us. She saw me when she turned. She likes to look at me with fully attention and smiles. I don’t know why but I know I’m happy about this. Ho-ho. But I will swift away my sight if I met her sight for too long, I don’t know what expression should I give her so I will just swift away my sight. T~T She can look at me without feeling scare or else, but I have! She earns a lot but I lost a lot!

I bid adieu to Cheche and Dameinv when I was about to go back. Cheche was talking to Dameinv concentratedly so she didn’t realise me while Dameinv said ZAI JIAN to me. she really likes Mandarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment