Thursday, September 22, 2011

stayed back

20th of September

Today have to stay back for English night class replacement. We skipped our class on last Wednesday. I told Suz that I wanted to go to toilet and she said she wanted to meet a junior too so I told her that we meet at Astaka afterwards then.

I saw Dameinv’s back once I got down from Astaka. I gave up to go to toilet immediately and went back to take my things and told Suz to meet in canteen. I wanted to walk with Dameinv. I caught up her later. She took away my cheese cake that I held on hand. However, she was cut by others before she managed to ask me what that was. It is always like this. She will be cut by many people on the way she goes to somewhere. They are all no manners one, they cut people’s conversation unlike me, I won’t cut her whenever she’s talking even though I’m actually the one being cut. Huahaha~

She put my Tupperware of cheese cake on her hand which was holding form 1 Science SPS. Good, I had excuse to not to leave her then. But she handed it back to me after not long. Maybe she thought that she will be talking long and she doesn’t want me to wait her. Never mind, I will still wait for her. Hehe.

We continued our conversation after she finished talking with the student. Luckily she didn’t ask why did I wait for her. J She finally asked what was that and I showed her the words on the Tupperware and told her a bit loudly that, “don’t you know to read?” Hmm, seemed like very bad. Haha. She shook her head when she saw the word “cheese cake”. She seemed like doesn’t like cheese cake L but I like it very much.

I forgot to bring Eastview when it was Ice Beauty’s “night class”. I talked about Long Ban with Suz during her time. It looked like I was not a good girl, don’t want to listen to her. Actually I’m not, teacher!! I just wanted to listen to Suz’s story and I didn’t bring the book what, so I can’t pay attention on it is just a normal thing, right? Haha.

It rained when we were going to back. I took off my socks to prevent it from getting wet. So, I wore my black shoe without wearing socks. It was really pain! The inner part of the shoe is so rough, it attrited my foot so much! I will never wear the black shoe without socks anymore!



21st of September

I stayed back to give tuition to Fang2 today as the previous Sunday was a holiday. I need to replace for her and for me myself. J

Same, stayed back until 4pm. I met Dameinv and Cheche before school finishing and said hi. Ate nothing but just only a small sardine bread but I don’t feel hungry.

Dameinv was in the first lab of the second floor, Fang2 and me went to see her. We started our tuition class at Kamar Syura after eating so that we can see Dameinv when she finished her class and comes down.

She doesn’t see me when she came down from upstairs and went to Block Gigih. I didn’t call her too. Suddenly, she bent down and picked up something from the ground. I thought that was a thing that fell down from her just now but I didn’t see anything falls down from her at all.

After 0.5 second, a food wrapping paper flew up and went into the dustbin beside. She picked up the rubbish on the ground and threw it into the dustbin!!! How can she be this nice!!! There will be no one doing same thing as her except our retired Madam Principal! Even Madam Principal will ask students to pick up, but she picked it up on her own!! Sigh, she was really a super nice one.

She stopped and turned back after reached the plants area as a teacher called her. She looked over us from the plants when she was talking to the teacher. She tilted her head and said hi to me when she saw me there. The action was so cute! J She didn’t care whether there were any others there and said hi with me in such way! Huahahaha.

She called my name loudly after talking to the teacher but before the teacher left. I raised my head and heard she said: “go back!” with smiling face. Haha. So cute. J

She came down after about 20 minutes, earlier than what I expected. Fang2 was doing her work so I went late. I only talked to her when we were near to staff room, just awhile. I don’t dare to run to chase her because I was worrying that she will think I’m abnormal.

We went to continue our class at first class of block Cekal. It was the coolest room among six classes, if I’m not mistaken, there. Unfortunately, there were student’s bags there, meaning we couldn’t stay long there because there will be classes there.

Dameinv came near to the class after not long, she said she wanted to go to close her car’s windows because it was going to rain. I wanted to talk more, but she was cut again. The stupid Form 1 students came to talk to her when I was talking to her, no manners. Don’t you know that interrupting people’s conversation is not a good habit?

She seemed like wanted to talk to me after talking to the students but she didn’t at last. We went out of the classroom when she was about to go back and because the class’s owners were back. She asked why did we come out again. I told her that we have no places to go, I thought that she will offer the places beside her in staff room to me then I can go near her but she didn’t. She asked us to go to library and said that there was air-conditioner there. I turned down her with excuse, lazy.

We went to the old labs that were currently Form 6’s classes to have our class then. The lab looked dusty and ghastly. Anyway, I have to say, the fans there functioned well. Haha.

I went to the new lab to see Dameinv after finishing the tuition class. I saw a cat just outside the lab which Dameinv was using. I looked at it and it looked at me for quite a teen seconds. I gave up to go over there at last. I went to the other side of the lab and hoping it will not be there anymore when I reach there. Luckily, I saw it went upstairs when I reached there. It stopped at the middle of the stairs and looked down to me when I was there. I looked at it for a few seconds again and walked away as quickly as I could. I don’t dare to run as I thought it will chase me. As a result, I saw just Dameinv’s back. L shit you, little cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment