Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Worst trip, worst experience, worst day!!

Some people were called by the teacher during the assembly to stay back after assembly, including me. I didn’t know what was happening but I still stayed. It was about a programme, it was about something like excellent plans. We were selected to take part in it. We were asked to go to SMKK at about 8am.

Many other schools of Kulim Area were involved too. I met my primary school’s friends there, Lily and William. I met my previous BM and BI tuition teacher too. Oh my god. We cancelled his class before because his class was too boring. Actually he could teach well, just that, it was really very boring. There were only four of us in his class and three of it was my friend, including me. Three of us quit his class together. And the whole tuition class was now cancelled. I was worrying that he would come and ask me why did we want to quit his class. Luckily, it seemed like he had forgotten me. Perhaps it was true one and I would thank god.

We were separated into few groups. We had done many exercises there including English, Science and History. The program ended at almost 2pm but the group C was released late and one of my friends was in the group so I had to wait for her. Because of waiting them, we were left by bus! Shit! We then walked back to school.

Fortunately, the in-charge teacher was waiting us at the halfway and we got on his car and went back to school. It was a super hot day and I was very annoyed by the stupid weather, I was in a very bad mood.

I complained to Dameinv then. It was the first time I complained to her, the complain message is three-messages-long and she replied a long message too. Do you know that I was so worry that she would think that I’m annoying? Anyway, my mood became better after messaging with her. I don’t think I would bright up my mood on my own if she really didn’t chat with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment